|Number of USB 2.0 Ports||2|
|Number of USB 3.0 Ports||2|
NZXT SWITCH 810 BLACK Full Tower Chassis with USB 3.0
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Supports high-end water cooling solutions up to three fans for push and pull configuration: 90mm of internal Top space with Top 360/420mm and bottom 140/240mm radiator support for unmatched liquid cooling
- Unique hybrid full tower chassis optimized for extreme liquid cooling, airflow, or silence/Four water cooling cutouts for easy liquid cooling management on the rear panel
- Spacious CPU cutout for mounting high-end CPU coolers without removing the motherboard/Removable Top 5.25" plates to accommodate wide radiators
- Dual high-speed USB 3.0, hard drive dock along with a SD card reader for transfer and quick access to multimedia/Ten large specialized cutout holes for easy cable management
- Large acrylic window with a view to show off the interior of your rig/Rear white light for visibility in dark environments with a toggle switch
- Front Panel material: Plastic/Steel/DIMENSIONS (W x H x D): 235 x 595 X 585 mm/VGA Clearance Maximum: 375mm (without fan), 350 (installed), 285 (full pivot)
- Cooling System: Front, 2 X 120/140mm (1x 140mm included)/REAR, 1 X 120/140mm (1x 140mm included)/Top, 3 X 120/140mm (1x 140mm included)/bottom, 2x 120/140mm /Interior, 2x 120/140mm (1x 140mm included)/SIDE, Large acrylic window
- Drive Bays: 4 External 5.25" Drive Bays/6 Internal 3.5" Drive Bays/Screwless Rail Design/Rial(S): Steel, Plastic/Expansion Slots: 9/Weight: 9.1 Kg/Motherboard Support: E-ATX, XL-ATX, ATX, Micro-ATX, Mini-LTX
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Experience the pinnacle of chassis design! Switch 810 is an epic hybrid case built for the hardcore PC enthusiast. This full tower chassis introduces a first of its kind concept for more versatility and adaptability to any configuration. It can be modified for superior water cooling or superb airflow through seamless operation. The Switch 810 is the ultimate powerhouse suitable for any type of PC enthusiast – whether you are liquid cooling, silent performance, or extreme airflow. You will have full control to customize all the features of Switch 810 based upon your preference. Some unique features that set Switch 810 apart is the adjustable Hybrid Fins that reduce sound up to 40-60% when closed or open passageways for maximum airflow. Keep dust out by simply shifting the Hybrid Fins closed. Switch 810 has a rear LED light for illuminating the I/O in the dark, removable HDD cages for bottom radiator installation, a stealth bay, ability to mount triple 120/140mm radiators with 90mm of space, and potential to install up to 7 HDDs. For the first time, NZXT is introducing advanced HDD cages equipped with two 140mm pivot fans for directing airflow to the VGA and CPU. Anything is achievable with this chassis. You can only explore the infinite possibilities of PC expansion with the Switch 810.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Ignoring the excessive size of this case here are my thoughts after a year and a half of ownership:
- Tons of space, 5.25" external bays and one set of 3.5" internal bays usable even with a 360mm radiator in the top and 240mm radiator in the bottom. I currently have 2x 3.5" HDD, 1x 2.5" SSD, and dual bay 5.25" water cooling reservoir/pump all installed alongside my two large radiators, and still have room for fans in push/pull on both radiators.
- Included dust filters work quite well
- Cable management is quite easy
- All plastic parts feel very cheap/flimsy. Power button squeaks a bit (even brand new and gets worse over time) and all removable parts (top and front covers) feel like they're about to break at any time.
- On a related note, one of the two latches which holds the top fan cover in place came broken.
- Top fan cover open/close barely works with fans in place on top of the metal frame. It is VERY hard to slide open or closed and feels like it's going to break every time. I just leave it open.
- Came one motherboard standoff short (standard ATX motherboard) Luckily I had spares on hand.
- No feet/risers to speak of. Considering the inclusion of bottom dust filters for intake fans and the power supply having some sort of feet to create space would be very helpful. On any carpet these will be completely blocked, creating a need for a hard surface to set the case on.
In retrospect I wish I had splurged the extra couple dollars for one of the cases in the Corsair Obsidian line or added another large SSD to ditch the need for the internal 3.5" drive bays.
Bought this case and had more than enough room for everything. Very cool features on this case from the way you mount the hard drives to the magnetic covers allowing for easy access. One of my favorite features is the top cover coming off as easily as it does allowing access to the top fans. Every case I've ever worked in with a top cover has been very difficult to access and work on the top case fans. With this case, just press the top cover down, the magnetic latch releases and off comes the cover with full access to the fans. It's just an outstanding case all things considered.
My only complaints are that if it were my case, I'd need more than just four 5.25" drive bays in the front. And as some people have probably said, there are a lot of plastic parts to this case. Not saying it looks bad... But you'll want to be a bit more careful with it.
Great Air flow
LOTS of space
Great cut outs for micro wire management
Supports up to 11 fans!
Awesome fan connector on back
Stock fans are super quite
Removable bays, amazing
Detachable pieces, so you can fit very large GPUs in (That shouldn't be a problem with this case)
Pre-cut holes for a water cooling reservoir and pump.
Awesome built in LEDs
I'm in love with this case. For $140 this thing is a steal. Either you get this, or you go to the ultra towers which are a little bigger but 2x the cost.