|Item Weight||6.6 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||2.4 x 3.9 x 6 inches|
|Item model number||73693|
|Style||1 Pack- A19 Color RGBW|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Type of Bulb||LED|
|Luminous Flux||800 lm|
|Warranty Description||For US & Canadian customer questions or support please call us at 1-800-LIGHTBULBS (1-800-544-4828) or email us at Lightify@sylvania.com.|
SYLVANIA LIGHTIFY by Osram - Smart LED Light Bulb, 60W A19, Warm White to Daylight, 1900K - 6500K, RGBW Color Changing
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Works with Amazon Alexa to support dimming through voice control (hub required, Alexa device and hub sold separately)
- CONTROL YOUR LIGHTS FROM ANYWHERE in the world from the palm of your hand. The Sylvania Lightify RGBW A19 produces beautiful high quality light that you can tune, dim, and control from your smartphone or tablet. Easy to setup, just download the Lightify app, bulbs fit into your standard household sockets - no need for installation by an electrician. A wireless network is required to operate bulbs.
- COME HOME TO A BRIGHT HOUSE: Create rich light scenes in your home in thousands of colors and 2700-6500K white. Schedule to turn on the lights so you don't come home to a dark house. Set automated timers, or program the bulb to gradually increase brightness in the morning like the sunrise for a more pleasant, natural alarm.
- MORE PLEASANT LIGHT: RGBW + Tunable White can make you feel better and more productive- select a natural daylight color for reading and concentration, or a warm white or candlelight when it is time to relax. RGBW capability allows customized light settings from thousands of colors for any ambiance or mood.
- SAVE ENERGY: Lightify bulbs use up to 84% less energy than traditional incandescent bulbs and last up to 20,000 hours making them a smart choice for energy conscious homes.
- WORKS WITH YOUR SMART HOME DEVICES: Compatible with your existing smart home system - bulb is compatible with other ZigBee devices. You can use with Wink, SmartThings,-Add luminaries, switches and other accessories. Lightify or compatible Hub is required (sold separately.)
Unlock 5% savings on this product when you subscribe to 5 or more products that arrive in the same month. Skip or cancel any time, and shipping is FREE. Learn more
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare to similar items
This item SYLVANIA LIGHTIFY by Osram - Smart LED Light Bulb, 60W A19, Warm White to Daylight, 1900K - 6500K, RGBW Color Changing
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Shape||A19||A19, E26 Fitting||A19||a19|
|Light Source Type||LED||LED||LED||LED|
|Additional Features||Dimmable||Dimmable||Dimmable||With a 10-watt output equivalent to a 60-watt incandescent bulb, this bulb uses 84 percent less energy than incandescent bulbs and lasts up to 20,000 hours.|
|Wattage||10 watts||60 watts||9.5||60 watts|
OSRAM 73693 lightify smart connected lighting LED rgbw A19. Light has never been so enriching, helpful, individual and networked. OSRAM lightify brings the future of lighting into your home or business today. Experience Intelligent, connected solutions that adapt at any time to your desires and lifestyle easily Via existing mobile Devices and a free, simple to use app. The OSRAM lightify lighting system begins with a wireless gateway that can be plugged into a standard wall outlet anywhere in your home or business, and wirelessly syncs with your existing wifi network. The gateway connects to lightify Devices (up to 50 per each gateway) Via standard zigbee home automation protocols. Products include an A19, br30, and br 5/6 tunable white has an adjustable color temperature, meaning that it can be adjusted from a warm 2700 Kelvin color temperature up to a 6500 Kelvin cool white color level at any dimness level. Also available is an A19, br30, and rtx 5/6 rgbw LED lamp which can provide thousands of colors to match a scene or mood, and also has tunable white functionality from 1900-6500 Kelvin. In addition, there are flexible, color changing, indoor LED light strips and garden-spot LED lights for highlighting outdoor features with color. The gateway can also operate other smart lighting Devices from a variety of manufacturers that use standard zigbee home automation protocols. OSRAM will also be offers a zigbee smart switches that provides on/off/DIM functions with the ability to control multiple scenes in the future.
Top Customer Reviews
At first this review was going to be about the possibility that I have two defective bulbs. That was, until I looked at the main product images... Don't let that blue room fool you, they are not even close to as bright as they appear. Look at the last two images provided for this product (in bedroom). That is what these lights look like at 100% brightness. I'm sitting in front of my computer and the screen itself is brighter than 2 of these bulbs, right next to me about 4 feet apart (one on each side of desk), at full brightness. It's ridiculous honestly, they are like little night lights. These aren't at all comparable to the Lifx color bulbs I have around the house, which outclass this product in every way. I have to admit that the build quality is equal to that of Lifx, very sturdy feel...
These lightify bulbs are a little brighter at certain color temperatures, but ONLY in the white color spectrum. It's when you introduce any color adjustment (instead of white) that these bulbs go dim as hell.
If you're cool with them not illuminating a room very well except when it's color is set to it's default (warm white) then here's some pro's / cons from an observational stand point:
* Lights have a good default color when you turn them on. It's basically the perfect shade of white to have around the house. It's a warmish white around 4500k - 5000k.
* The lights feel very sturdy. Although they are a little heavy, it adds to a strong (dense) feel when you hold them. The material that makes up the base is undeniably strong material.
* The bulb is a white plastic material, which is on par with smart lights these days. You could drop this and it probably wouldn't break.
* Light output is pathetic for the price. It's probably not fair to judge it against Lifx, but nightlight type output isn't worth $40 per bulb. Just buy the 2nd gen Hue bulbs for $5 more dollars..
* The base of the bulbs get extremely hot. There's some type of electronics in this bulb, and the amount of heat I've felt from these makes me think they won't be a long lasting bulb. Of course, they may last 20 years, who knows..
* When off/dimmed, these bulbs make a constant buzzzzzing noise that is randomly really loud and randomly soft. The Lifx bulbs do this too, but not as loud and the noise doesn't fluctuate like these ones.
The color range is limited, at least on my bulbs. ** Not all colors are bad **
- Pinks are washed out, light in color (think T-Mobile pink at 30% of the opacity)
- Purples are non existent - basically bubble gum pinks exclusively for what should be deep purples.
- Blues are okay, but very light in color (washed out) and no deep solid blues .
- Cyan is actually pretty good, it's bright like the former colors, no deep cyan, but it is kind of neon-ish and looks cool.
- Greens are bright green light in color (washed out)
- Yellow / Orange / Red spectrums are spot on with deep colors. That's basically the white spectrum though
* Orange and red are particularly deep/rich in color (not washed out at all). They are also the brightest of all the color ranges (brightness drops dips after passing true Orange and onto the Reds.
Like I said previously, these aren't worth the cost. Especially when you can buy the 2nd gen hue bulbs for five dollars more right here on amazon. There's good qualities about this product, but pass this bulb up. I don't recommend anyone to buy these bulbs until a second iteration comes out which addresses the shortcoming mentioned. The cons far outweigh any pros I could come up with.
Installation was easy:
- when you turn them on the first time the bulb will go through a blinking sequence very quickly.
- once completed I simply went to my Smartthings app and went to the "Things" tab under the "My Home" page and pressed the "+ Add A Thing" button
- the Smarttings hub will do a quick search and within less than 30 seconds come back with "Lightify A19 RGB" discovered.
- give the bulb a new name.
- enjoy bulb!
In the Smarttings app you can change colors- keep in mind that the dim, soft white and refresh activities are all on the first page with the RGB page accessed by tapping the color wheel icon next to the dimmer slider. From there you can fine tune the gamut of colors by moving the pointer to any point you would like. Also, note that there are some quick default colors just under that can contain the multiple white temps, then with a flick to the left, additional preset colors.
Bottom line- use a lousy hub=lousy results.
ps. I also use both Alexa AND Google Assistant SmartApps for automation control via voice (rarely going into the Smartthings app). To note, Google Assistant will allow direct voice control of what I will call "prime" colors (not primary- for lack of better words) like yellow, orange, red, blue, purple, pink, white- all by voice. Alexa did not seem to have this capability- she would respond "I don't know how to set (room/device name} to that setting".