|Item Weight||1.44 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||5.88 x 2.13 x 6.5 inches|
|Item model number||9004SU.BP2|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Manufacturer Part Number||9004SU.BP2|
|Special Features||Voltage 12V, Wattage 65W, Base P29t|
|Mirror Lighting Type||Automotive-exterior-headlight-bulbs|
SYLVANIA - 9004 SilverStar Ultra - High Performance Halogen Headlight Bulb, High Beam, Low Beam and Fog Replacement Bulb, Brightest Downroad with Whiter Light, Tri-Band Technology (Contains 2 Bulbs)
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- LIGHTS DIM OVER TIME, REPLACE IN PAIRS: Be sure to replace both 9004 headlights at the same time for optimum performance. If one bulb burns out, the other isn't far behind. Replacing in pairs allows for premium visibility.
- BRIGHTEST 9004 HEADLIGHT = MOST DOWNROAD VISIBILITY: See all aspects of the road better with Sylvania's premium headlight bulbs, the Ultra Night Vision performance headlight.
- WHITER LIGHT FOR ADDED CLARITY: Patented Tri-Band Technology helps provide the whitest 9004 light compared to Sylvania OE bulbs. Improve contrast and object visibility such as street signs and road hazards.
- SLEEK STYLE & IMPROVED SAFETY AT NIGHT: Replace your standard 9004 bulb for this bright white halogen headlight that will increase your vehicles night time driving experience.
- THE SYLVANIA STANDARD OF QUALITY: With over 100+ years in business, Sylvania is the world leader in automotive lighting for Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) and the aftermarket.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Compare with similar items
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
The SYLVANIA SilverStar Ultra High Performance Headlight is our brightest downroad and whiter light. The combination of our farthest downroad, more sideroad, and whiter light helps the driver achieve more clarity helping to make night driving a less stressful, more comfortable experience. SYLVANIA achieves this using a specially designed filament, propriety gas mixture as well as a lamp coating that makes a brighter downroad light and shifts the color temperature towards a whiter light.
From the manufacturer
SYLVANIA offers a wide range of automotive lighting products with style, performance and the safety of you and your family in mind.
Do You Want To See Better When Driving At Night?
When you upgrade to SYLVANIA SilverStar Ultra you're doing more than changing a light bulb. You’re making a safer choice for you and your family. For everything ahead of you.
The SYLVANIA SilverStar ULTRA is our brightest down-road headlight with whiter light*. The combination of our furthest down-road, more side-road, and whiter light* helps the driver achieve more clarity, making the night drive a less stressful and more comfortable experience.
- See Sylvania's Automotive Bulb Replacement Guide to confirm compatibility with your vehicle.
- All of Sylvania’s headlights are 100% street legal and don’t increase glare (is what blinds oncoming traffic). Be assured you are improving your driving experience without affecting anyone else’s.
- To maximize visibility it is recommended to change bulbs in pairs to ensure an even field of vision.
- *Disclaimer: Compared to SYLVANIA Basic.
As a trusted leader in automotive lighting, SYLVANIA is dedicated to the performance and value of their products.With world class manufacturing and high quality materials SilverStar Ultra is the right choice when upgrading your vehicle’s lights.
Highly engineered filament, propriety halogen gas mixture, cobalt blue nano coating technology, and our tri-band coating technique create SYLVANIA’s brightest down-road* headlight with whiter light.
SYLVANIA SilverStar Ultra is our brightest down-road headlight*. The brighter the bulb the farther you will see downroad.
SYLVANIA SilverStar Ultra offers the brightest down-road and whiter light*. Replace your standard bulb for this bright white halogen light that will increase your vehicles look and appearance.
With the combination of most downroad, more side-road and whiter light*, SYLVANIA SilverStar Ultra increases clarity making it easier to see objects down the road. With our best night vision offering, see the dangers that lie ahead before it’s too late.
SYLVANIA’s global automotive lighting division, leading in original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) and the aftermarket, has its principal North American operations in N.H. and is committed to offering products that meet strict standards including: TS 16949, ISO 9001 and 14001 certifications, SYLVANIA SilverStar meets all NHTSA requirements for legal on road use and DOT standards.
More to consider from our brands
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
My 1991 Explorer stock lights are mediocre at best. With this installed they're more in line with most new car lights without projectors. Adding a wiring kit that includes a relay to power headlights right of the battery really helps these lights shine brightly like any vehicle on the road. High beams especially are great!
PS: YMMV - Different people have different experiences with the lifespan of these bulbs. I would recommend going into this purchase with the expectation that they will not last a year / years. I recommend reading more reviews before making a decision.
Will update my review if any issues arise.
And side note it's 1 TWIN PACK not 1 bulb as description states. (Amazon says they are correcting this) but hope this little
I have used the Sylvania Line for several years now. I find that they last a very reasonable amount of time, although I have heard several complaints made about them I think they last about 2 years on my wife's car and I have had the Silverstars in place as my fog lights since about 2006 and they are still working just fine (that's 6 years ago). I don't use them all the time, but they are still great!
Not much more to say, they are VERY bright and last about 2 years for our use. That's just about as much as I would need them to last under normal circumstances, so I'm very happy with them.
But If you buy these, only by the Silver Star Ultras, don't buy the ZXE's, they are not worth it. They make the same color, and the solid blue tint without increased wattages, will only block light. If you want a white/blue light then you better move to HID's or LEDS (with ballasts)
The ultras are good though, they have a slight touch of blue to make whiter light.
All in all, Im pretty satisfied.
Top international reviews