Syma X11 R/C Quadcopter - Red
|Price:||$28.38 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Indoor/Outdoor 4 Channel Remote Control Quadcopter
- 6 Axis Stabilization System for smooth flight
- Includes 1 prop guard and a spare set of 4 propellers
- 4 AA batteries Required for the Controller
- 2.4GHz Spread Spectrum Technology Controller.
Frequently bought together
Compare to similar items
This item Syma X11 R/C Quadcopter - Red
EACHINE E010 Mini UFO Quadcopter Drone 2.4G 4CH 6 Axis Headless Mode Remote Control Nano Quadcopter RTF Mode 2 (Green)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||stooctam-us||Holy Stone||Tenergy Corporation||EachineDirect||TanomHigh||Cool Stuff Place|
|Item Dimensions||3.54 x 7.87 x 13.78 in||1.57 x 5.31 x 5.31 in||7.56 x 14.17 x 3.62 in||3.74 x 3.74 x 1.97 in||7.5 x 7.6 x 4.1 in||3 x 3 x 1 in|
|Item Weight||—||—||0.93 lb||1.76 ounces||0.75 lb||—|
Customers who bought this item also bought
- Up/down,left/turn right,forward/backward /sideward with 360 eversion - 2 speed is available - 2 frequency is available - 6-axis, may throw to fly - Spare parts: 1PCS scewdriver+1PCS tail blade (included) - Charging: 2 ways (USB & Controller available) - Charging time: about 40 mins - Battery: 3.7V150mAH Li-poly - Flying time: 5-7mins - Flying distance: about 40 meters
- Up/down,left/turn right,forward/backward /sideward with 360 eversion
- 2 speed is available
- 2 frequency is available
- 6-axis, may throw to fly
- Spare parts: 1PCS scewdriver+1PCS tail blade (included)
- Charging: 2 ways (USB & Controller available)
- Charging time: about 40 mins
- Battery: 3.7V150mAH Li-poly
- Flying time: 5-7mins
- Flying distance: about 40 meters
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
First, this is a $25 "toy" multirotor. Don't expect GPS, return to home, smartphone integration or even a camera on this thing. It's not going to lift a GoPro or even a keychain camera. So no 360 selfies. It also doesn't fly itself, so there will be a learning curve for new flyers.
So why buy this?
Buy this if you really want to learn to fly a stable multirotor without paying $80 - $100 dollars. Cheerson and Hubsan nanoquads fall into this category as well. This quad is big enough to not be too unstable and twitchy in flight, but small enough so that crashing won't scare everyone in your neighborhood.
A few tips:
Get a piece of electrical tape and add a small tab to the back end of the battery where the wires come out. That way you can pull on your tab instead of the wires. The wires aren't connected by anything but solder and you *really* don't want to stress them.
Don't fly this thing too high or near trees. Yeah, its tempting to see how high this will go, but remember that without power to the rotors this will fall like a rock. As for trees, its harder to get a quad out of branches than you think.
Buy extra propellers before you buy more batteries. Even with prop guards on, you can still break props faster than killing a battery.
You can repair quads, but you really want to be very familiar with soldering before you attempt it. The circuit board is cramped and the motors are soldered directly to the board.
That's all I have. Happy flying!
My son can fly it but sometimes it can get out of control and drop out of the sky or slam into something. So far nothing has destroyed it yet. For the money it is a blast. We fly it inside but you should learn outside on the grass to get the hang of it.