Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: SYNC by 50 Cent Wireless Over-Ear Headphones - White by SMS Audio (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Your Garage Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Shop Now

Color: White|Product Packaging: Standard Packaging|Change

on July 10, 2013
These cans look great. They sound good and the buttons are easy to find by feel but the fact that the batteries are not replaceable, did hold charge but 4-5 hours and could not be used when charging turned me off. Returned them and went to Sennheisers.
on June 7, 2014
I bought this item after a lot of research on the internet and debate which headphone to go to , i was in between Beats by Dre , Turtle beach and Sync by 50 .

Beats by Dre it was so cool i tried from a friend on the gym it was the Bass, but for some reasons the plastic dose not feel rough.

Sync by 50 beats that it also have the quality i am searching for + it was the wireless dongle which i can use it with my Zune HD to listen to my music and a wire also which i can use it to play my Xbox.

I have to mention that Sync by 50 is rechargeable while Beats uses Batteries :(.

I cant find a con in this product yet.
review image
on April 9, 2013
I like these headphones, but at first I thought that they were defective. I contacted the manufacturer and found out that they were not defective. First, the volume controls on the headphones only work if you are using them in the wireless mode. You need to control the volume at the audio source. On the plus side they do a nice job with an iPhone or Kindle as the audio source without being powered on. Second, the track controls on the headphones work only in the wireless mode but NOT with the 3.5mm transmitter (plugs into the headphone socket on your device) that is provided with the headphones. You need either the 30 pin transmitter that plugs into your iPhone or iPad or the USB transmitter for your computer. This is mentioned in the manual in infinitesimal print. Either one is an additional $79.99. It seems like an unwarranted expense for expensive headphones
on July 10, 2015
I ordered this in black and I got a white one. I expected to be able to use the buttons on the headphone , but they didn't work. I am very dissapointed... I thought I'd love this headphone but I dont. I've used the headphones and the audio is good, but not for its price ! I may change my review in the future but now I'm a very dissapointed in this product .
on August 24, 2016
"Great Wireless headphones"
Pros: Gud sound, Love the look of the headphones, Easy wireless setup, Bass on/off button, wireless transmitter great sound quality. Lastly, very comfortable.
Cons: You have to charge two things in order to use wireless function (headphones/transmitter), Light blinks on (headphones/transmitter) but easy fix it has a turns off option.
Overall this item was worth my money.
on August 5, 2013
Sound is very good using Dongle.
Dongle cuts out if you have a phone in your pocket and are moving about (Motorola Droid Bionic)
Pause, forward and back don't work- period - on anything I've plugged into.
Phone calls - people can't here me- but I can hear them...
Bass is good using Dongle. (but you can easily misplace the Dongle...... I keep mine plug into the headphones when not using - after charging) putting them in the case after each use seems a bit of a pain in the arse- and the case isn't something you can "strap to" i.e. there are no lanyard holes to secure it for travel etc.....
Motorola S805 comparision - (Bluetooth) has not quite as good sound- but battery life is about 14 hours on the S805 and all the controls work - and you can buy new off ebay for not much $
Ok to have- but if I had to pick between the two - I would say the S805 are better regardless of price.
If these were bluetooth and the controls worked (and there was no Dongle) 5 stars.

Should called SYNC by .05 Cent for lack of testing and misleading features.

Would not recommend-
Would recommend the S805 by Motorola
on July 4, 2013
Not made for working out or exercise but great for home use. A must for anyone with an iPad as this becomes a beneficial accessory to have. No more tangled wires. No more Walkman functionality. Ayo technology, come sit here.
on June 19, 2013
I tried to support one of my favorite rappers but I'm sorry this sucked. The sound was good but absolutely no noise cancellation whatsoever, I would've worked with that but then i realized that if i wanted to listen to my music through my phone, it couldn't be wireless. To listen to anything wireless, it has to be at home or a place where you wont be moving around the device because of that piece that connects to your MP3 or Phone is very cheap and Limber. It wiggles and can cause a short in a month for everyday use. Cant have any case on your phone neither. The headphone would not fully integrate neither, Like if i wanted to listen to the next track I had to use the device not the headphones as it shows. This is pure ca ca and thank God amazon has the best return program online. The shipping was fast the sound was great but everything else was trash, sorry Fif but you gotta come out with a better one. Dre had to as well and hes doing pretty good with it now.
on October 16, 2013
I loved the sound of my Grado headphones, but they were uncomfortable, flimsy, and fell apart after a month. The SYNC sounds at least as good, is extremely comfortable, and works well with the enclosed dongle. Sound isolation is adequate for everywhere by an airplane, and the bluetooth range is surprisingly good. They're a bargain compared to Beats and sound as good if not better. I'd happily buy these phones again.
on May 17, 2015
Use these hold overs from my Beats loyalty. SMS will definitely be a brand to recon with in the future. I hope the second generation will be better at the syncing process than the first generation. But I will be purchasing another pair at some point.