- Size (LWH): 2 inches, 2 inches, 2 inches
- Weight: 0.32 ounces
Saapni Sim Adapter - Nano To Micro, Nano To Full, Micro To Full Adapters, Made in Germany, Black
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Made of high-performance plastic material that can resist temperatures of up to 250 degrees
- Compatible with mobile phones, tablets and other sim enabled devices
- Includes nano to micro sim card adapter, nanos to full sim card adapter and micro to full sim card adapter
- Smart designed safe edges, high quality adapters,durable high quality plastic
- Made in germany
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
This three pack adapter is a patented product and are exclusively made in Germany and are employed as card holders for cards from all sim card manufacturers and can be used in virtually every mobile phone or smart phone. They are made of high-performance plastic material that can resist temperatures of up to 250 degrees. Micro-sim adapters: 3ff to 2ff Nano-sim adapters: 4ff to 2ff Nano-sim adapters: 4ff to 3ff.
Top Customer Reviews
What worked for me:
1) Make sure the nano SIM is FIRMLY seated in the adapter. That means it pretty much has to click into place and not fall out if you turn the adapter upside down. It should be flush with the adapter.
2) Turn the adapter upside down and place into the Nexus 5 SIM tray. Make sure it is well seated in the tray. Keep some pressure on the outside of the adapter so it stays in the tray as you insert into the Nexus 5.
3) Carefully insert the tray into the Nexus 5 SIM slot, do NOT try to force it. If it does not go in easily then you probably don't have the SIM well seated or the adapter is not perfectly seated in the tray.
Once it starts going in easily, push it in the rest of the way, never force it, and you are done.
I can't say it too many times, you do not want to force this into your phone, it should go in just as easily as a properly sized SIM. If it doesn't, you don't have something seated correctly. I literally felt the SIM click into the adapter when I got it right and it wouldn't just fall out if I turned the SIM/adapter combo upside down. It took a few tries before I got everything seated right and then the tray just slid right in. Hopefully it will come out just as easily.
I'm only using this in a pinch, I would highly recommend getting a proper sized SIM from your carrier as a first choice.
In my case the only SIM card offered by my service provider was a universal. The fist one I received was perforated so the right size could be used. I needed a micro (middle) size and while taking it apart the three sizes separated and I was left with a nano sized card. Trying to put in the SIM card in the phone with the micro size adapter was difficult. I was careful enough not to break the phone so I ordered a new SIM and these recommended, Saapni adapters.
They are plastic not cardboard like my universal SIM. The SIM just snaps in place in the adapter and I was able to put in my SIM and activate it.
These adapters work like a charm. GET THESE!