Sabatier 5-1/2-Quart Cast Iron Dutch Oven, Red
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Cast iron absorbs heat evenly and spreads it gently while cooking
- Porcelain enamel allows for fast easy clean up
- Compatible with all heat sources, including gas, electric, induction and ceramic top ranges
- Oven safe up to 500-Degree
- Hand wash only
Customers Also Shopped For
Top Customer Reviews
Do NOT purchase this item!
It is very heavy but that's what is required for the bread baking. Would highly recommend it. Here's the site for the bread recipe:
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Really great for the price. I bought as a gift for my sister in law who really deserved far less or nothing at all.. Read morePublished on May 5, 2013 by gsxrgirl
i bought this to make artisan breads, and it works beautifully. I have also made slow cooking stews, fried fish, braised meats and used this in the oven. Read morePublished on January 15, 2013 by 5Rivers Jim
I agree with the other review. Unfortunately, the coating on the inside of the pot chips! I used it about 6 times with a wooden spoon and handwashed it every time. Read morePublished on November 17, 2012 by Shopper
See the Top Rated cookware in our Cookware Reviews.