Sable Mattress Protector Queen Size, 100% Waterproof Hypoallergenic, Registered with FDA, Dust Mite Protection, Breathable and Machine Washable, Vinyl Free
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Fda Registered: 80% Cotton/ 20% Polyester
- Protect Against the Unexpected: Keep fluids, stains, mites, allergens, and bacteria off your mattress. Registered With The FDA As A Class 1 Medical Device.
- Breathable Cotton Terrycloth Surface: Give a soft, comfortable, and soundless sensation with unaltered feel of the mattress
- 100% Waterproof: Membrane barrier repels body fluids, perspiration and accidental spills; perfect for families with kids, pets, and allergies
- Fitted Sheet Style with Elastic Bands: Offers a secure crinkle-free fit for any mattress with a pocket depth up to 16”
- Easy Care: Machine wash with normal laundry detergent, do not iron or dry clean; no hassle money back or replacement lifetime warranty.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
The Sable brand has represented innovative, high-quality products that help simplify life.
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed - Lifetime Warranty for Sable home goods
- 24/7 email support and Mon-Fri phone support
100% Fluid-Proof FDA Certified Mattress Protector
No matter a water fight game or beverage spills, our protector safeguarded with membrane bottom withstands any kind of fluid, keeping your mattress fresh and dry.
- 20% Polyester & 80% Cotton terry surface
- 100% Waterproof and breathable PU layer
- Registered With The FDA As A Class 1 Medical Device
- Hypoallergenic and dust mite resistant
- Fits up to 16" deep mattress
- Ultra-Thin design is breathable, quiet and sleeps cool without changing the feel of your mattress
- Queen size: 60" x 80"
Lifetime Warranty- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
✅Registered With The FDA As A Class 1 Medical Device.
Protect Against the Unexpected
A good night’s sleep is the key to a healthy and happy life. That’s why you invest in the most comfortable mattress. You would regret to see it get spoiled by annoying fluids, stains, mites, allergens, and bacteria. Use Sable Mattress Protector to keep your mattress clean and fresh.
Hypoallergenic Breathable Fabric
This mattress protector is made of a 100% cotton terrycloth surface that is soft, quiet, and comfortable, warranting a nightlong sound sleep. Superior breathability prevents the formation of bacteria, mite and allergens and will not change the feel of your mattress.
Elasticized Fitted Sheet Style
Fitted sheet style with elastic anchor bands features deep pockets up to 18” that will securely fit most mattresses, so that no matter how you turn or jump on the bed, no falling off or crinkles will occur. Also you will enjoy hassle-free bed-making each time you wash your bedding.
Easy Laundry & Easy Care
The protector is machine washable. Use normal bleach-free laundry detergent for a quick wash, do not iron or dry clean.
30-Day Money Back Guarantee & Lifetime Product Warranty (caused by non-artificial quality issue, excluding man-made damage, misuse or force majeure)
Sunvalley Brands is the ONLY authorized seller of Sable Brand products
2nd hand purchase or purchase from a non-authorized seller/distributor will not covered by our warranty
24 hours response email customer service
Compare with similar items
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This Sable Queen Size Waterproof Mattress Protector (Model SA-BD005) is 60 by 80 inches (queen size) and has a side height of 16 inches. I hoped that this 16 inch side height would work with our 17 inch mattress plus topper. I was fairly confident that it would work, and I was pleased to find that the elastic corners of this pad were able to be tucked under the corners of the mattress. In fact, it appears that the pad would probably accommodate about an 18 inch mattress thickness if necessary.
This fabric of this mattress protector is made from breathable cotton terrycloth (80% cotton and 20%polyester). It has a thin waterproof polyurethane membrane (breathable) attached to the bottom of the cotton terrycloth cover. This membrane is waterproof to liquids, but allows air and vapors to travel through it, making it breathable.
The protector is hypoallergenic and dust mite resistant (important for people with allergies), and is listed as being anti-bacterial, anti-dirt, water-proof, and breathable. It is listed by the FDA as a Class 1 Medical Device, which has to do with consumer protection, meaning that it has the lowest potential for harm to the consumer.
The first thing I did was to give the mattress protector the waterproof test. Since we always wash fabrics before using them anyway (to remove any chemicals used in manufacturing processes, and to improve the feel of the fabric), I had no problem with pouring water on the mattress pad. I poured about 4 ounces of water on about the middle of the top of the pad. It soaked into the cotton terrycloth top, as I expected, but the bottom polyurethane layer blocked the water well. After about an hour, no water had leaked through the protector. The bottom of the pad did not feel damp at all.
My wife and I both really liked that the protector was smooth, and did not sound “crinkly” when we moved around on the bed, like some of the waterproof mattress protectors we have used in the past (which used a non-fabric plastic layer for water protection). This bottom waterproof polyurethane layer is actually quite soft and flexible, and does not sound like “crinkly” when moved like plastic does.
My practical wife liked that the mattress pad is machine washable. It can be machine washed with normal laundry detergent (no bleach). It can then be tumble dried on low heat in a dryer (no ironing or dry cleaning). The fabric of the protector had an even softer feel after it was first washed, just like clothes feel better after the first wash. We also both appreciated that the mattress protector has a Sable no hassle lifetime warranty, with either money back or replacement of the product. I would definitely recommend this mattress protector to my friends.
Reviews of this didn't mention the noise so I decided to try it out. Bought it received it 2 days ago. Put it on my old mattress and it fit fine. I can't vouch for how water proof it is since I didn't really need it to be super water proof. Just enough that even if you wound up sweating your butt off, it won't go through your sheets. But the two things I want to mention that I did notice are
1. It actually doesn't have much noise or crinkly feeling. It's not the same as not having one though. It's very very faint noise wise, but it's there if you try to listen for it. But if you don't, then it's not going to bother you.
2. It made the bed feel a bit stiffer. I'm not sure if it was my imagination but the bed didn't quite feel as soft as it did before. Overall it feels completely fine though and I'm glad I bought it.
Hope that helps
Most recent customer reviews
Really works at stopping all leaks onto mattress!