- File Size: 821 KB
- Print Length: 96 pages
- Publisher: Del Rey; Gph edition (February 15, 2001)
- Publication Date: February 15, 2001
- Sold by: Random House LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B000FA64PA
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Not Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #215,945 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Random House LLC
Price set by seller.
Saboteur: Star Wars Legends (Darth Maul) (Short Story) (Star Wars: Darth Maul Book 1) Kindle Edition
See the Best Books of the Month
Want to know our Editors' picks for the best books of the month? Browse Best Books of the Month, featuring our favorite new books in more than a dozen categories.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
If you are looking for a story that has Darth Maul in heavy combat, this may not be the story for you. He does engage in combat in this book, but it's more planning and subterfuge than just battle and Maul slicing through people with his double-bladed lightsaber. But I really enjoyed this story and I enjoyed every bit of it and I recommend it to any fans of Darth Maul. Check it out!
In this volume, we are taken to the world of Dorvalla, that has a highly sought after mineral. There are two competing mining companies that are looking for dominance: Intergalactic Ore and Lommite Limited (abbreviated LL throughout the book). Intergalactic has been sabotaging LL's ships and the recent one (closer to the beginning of the book) caused a lot of damage and enraged the CEO of the company. They make the decision to fight fire with fire, since going to the senate would be worthless. In comes Darth Maul, who is sent to make the situation favorable. The Sith are looking to set up a relationship with the Trade Federation, and this is a great way to do it. Without spoiling too much, the book is mostly espionage, both corporate and force wielding.
Keep in mind that this book is short. If it was printed, it would be under 100 pages. The storyline is not overly complicated, unlike some of the others in the expanded universe. There is not a whole lot of action, it's more subterfuge than anything else. It's a good, quick read. I didn't think it was as focused on Darth Maul as the title led me to believe but that is really my only "complaint". Good book and definitely worth the buck and a half.
It was cool to see DM doing some stealth work instead of straight up slaughter. Reminded me of an 80's action flick.
This story also fills in some gaps in the EU. Not important ones, but when you read the book Darth Plagueis and you wonder what the heck Darth Sideous is referencing, well this is one of those things. Just read it already! :)
Most recent customer reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Comics & Graphic Novels
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction
- Books > Teen & Young Adult > Literature & Fiction > Comics & Graphic Novels
- Books > Teen & Young Adult > Literature & Fiction > TV, Movie, Video Game Adaptations
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > TV, Movie, Video Game Adaptations > Star Wars
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Teen & Young Adult > Comics & Graphic Novels
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Teen & Young Adult > Literature & Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Teen & Young Adult > Media Tie-In