Sabrent USB 3.0 TO SATA/IDE 2.5/3.5/5.25-INCH Hard Drive Converter With Power Supply & LED Activity Lights [4TB Support] (USB-DSC9)
To access this option, go to Your Orders and choose Get product support.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Use your 2.5" / 3.5" IDE hard drive or SATA hard disk as an additional external hard drive
- Connect your SATA / IDE device to your computer through a USB port.
- Compatible Windows PC or Mac with Available USB 3.0 /2.0/1.1 Port
- Hot-Swappable: Plug and Play without Rebooting
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Connect any Notebook 2.5" or Desktop 3.5" Serial ATA/SATA or IDE/PATA Hard Drive externally to your computer through an available USB 3.0 or USB 2.0 port. The Sabrent USB IDE/SATA Adapter is a caseless solution that makes swapping hard drives easier than ever before. Transfer data quickly and easily through USB 3.0 at speeds of up to 5Gbps, up to 10x faster than USB 2.0! Installation is simple and driverless, and LED lights indicate activity to confirm data transfer. One solution for all types of hard drives make this a perfect solution for data transfers or data backup.
- Supports Standard Desktop 3.5" SATA or IDE Hard Drives.
- Supports Standard Notebook 2.5" SATA or IDE Hard Drives.
- Supports Desktop CD-ROM/CD-R/CD-RW/DVD-ROM/DVD+RW.
- LED Lights indicates Power and Activity Status.
- Supports Iomega Zip.
- Hot-swappable, plug and play, no drivers needed.
- Super-Speed USB 3.0 interface, Reverse compatible with USB 2.0 and USB 1.1.
- Available USB port port on the computer.
- Windows: 2000/XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10 (Both 32-bit and 64-bit versions)
- Mac OS X
What's in the box?
- USB to SATA/IDE adapter
- Power Adapter Power Cord
- User Manual