Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Sabrent USB 3.0 to SATA External Hard Drive Docking Station for 2.5 or 3.5in HDD, SSD [Support UASP and 8TB] (DS-UBLK)
|Sale:||$22.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
|You Save:||$10.00 (30%)|
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Try Prime for free
Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Supports all 2.5 and 3.5-inch SATA drives up to any capacity (8TB+).
- Connects via SuperSpeed USB 3.0 (up to 10x as fast as USB 2.0).
- UASP (USB Attached SCSI Protocol) support for even faster performance. UASP requires UASP capable host system.
- Serial ATA bus up to 6Gbps Signal bandwidth for fast storage backups
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
* Supports Standard Desktop 2.5"/3.5" SATA Hard Drives.
* Supports hard drives up to 8TB.
* On/Off power switch.
* LED light indicates Power and Activity status.
* Hot-swappable, plug and play, no drivers needed.
* Reverse compatible with USB 1.1 & USB 2.0.
* Transfer Rates Up to 5 Gbps w/USB 3.0
* Transfer Rates Up to 480 Mbps w/USB 2.0
* Available USB 3.0 for high speed data transfer
Reverse compatible with USB 1.1 & USB 2.0.
* Windows: 2000/XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10 (Both 32-bit & 64-bit versions)
* MAC: OS X
* Sabrent DS-UBLK Hard Drive Dock
* Power Supply
* USB 3.0 cable
* User Manual
This product comes with a 1 year manafacture warranty. In order for us to properly assist you, please follow these simple instructions:
Go to www.sabrent.com/support and click 'Submit a ticket'.
Submit your ticket.
You must include your Amazon Order ID# number in the subject line.
Top Customer Reviews
I cloned about 1,700gb of data onto a new drive. I haven't found anything corrupted by the process, and it did it in under 5 hours. Using USB 2.0 and a computer to transfer the stuff would have been a long and tedious task, which I've done before. It's also a dual dock, which allows me to use hard drives without an external drive enclosure. Backing up data is fast and easy.
LED Light Scheme: Solid blue = idle. Blue with a running/moving/flashing green = cloning in progress. Solid green/no flashing = cloning complete!
Instructions: It doesn't come with much for directions. For cloning, initialize the (equal or larger sized) target drive with a computer. Disconnect the dock from the PC, insert your hard drives, and push the 'Cloning Button' twice. NOTE: When pushing the button, I had to press and hold for about half a second for each press. I failed many times before changing how I pressed it before it would work.
After you clone a smaller drive, you may need to go into the Admin Tools 'Storage' tool to "Extend" the drive's space. Cloning a 1tb drive onto a 2tb drive will leave you with the same 1tb of space you had before until you "Extend" the partition allocation.
Hope some of this helps!
1. Unit off and insert source disk into slot 1, target disk into slot 2 this will overwrite whatever is in slot 2 so better not get it wrong.
2. Power unit up and leave it disconnected from your PC
3. Push the small button on the back for copy and notice the light begins pulsing. Easiest to see straight on from the front as then you can see the LED's. These will stop pulsing when the clone is finished.
4. My 250 gig laptop drives took about an hour and it was only about 1/3 full.
The new drive boots right up in your system. Win 7 operating system drive cloned.
For simple copying purposes you can use it in windows like any other driver enclosure or clone as stated above for data or an operating system drive. Windows 7 didn't like hot swapping drives in and out while it is was on however turning it off and swapping them and then turn back on worked fine. I suggest powering it off swap your drives and turn back on again and it should be fine. At $30 this is a steal for the cloning capability alone. By the time you do a system load and all the updates and loading your customer software your talking 2-4 hours a PC, cloning will save you exponential time.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Dear Seller I 'm having a problem and I am not satisfied with the product, it is faulty unit does not work , I insert a harddrive , after reading the manual and does not function... Read morePublished 10 hours ago by Hirvin Pereira
Very useful for cloning drives. It's nice that it can do that on its own without tying up my computer. Read morePublished 18 hours ago by Will
Takes some setup work depending on your computer build but works well. Feels rather cheap but for the price that's not a surprise.Published 21 hours ago by Eliot Kirkpatrick
this a very nice and way to duplicate your hard drive, easy to follow instructions, fast and free shipping, it works great for me and I recommend this sellerPublished 1 day ago by WCM
The Sabrent USB 3.0 SATA External Docking Station is an extremely useful tool when you need to retrieve files from a hard drive or copy them to an external. Read morePublished 1 day ago by D&B
I love how you can clone a hard drive with the press of a button. I purchased this to do cloning and was impressed that I didn't have to rely on a USB connection to clone a drive. Read morePublished 1 day ago by MBR
This is great! I can now copy my drives without tyeing up my computer. Just punch the button and it will let you know when it's done.Published 2 days ago by Russell Irving