Sabrent USB 3.0 4-Port High Powered Hub with 4A Power Adapter Reverse Compatible to USB 2.0 (HB-W4U3)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Compatible with all Windows/Mac/Linux systems.
- Supports USB 3.0 transfer rates up to 5Gbps. Backwards compatible with all USB 2.0/1.1 devices and hosts
- Powerful 4A adapter to power up high powered devices.
Customers also viewed these products
More to consider from our brands
Top rated from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Add up to 4 peripherals quickly and easily with the Sabrent 4-Port USB 3.0 Hub. The thin, lightweight design makes this hub a great travel companion to expand one USB 3.0 port into four. Especially great for notebooks which come with only a few ports in an era when you need to attach many USB devices at once, such as a printer, card reader, cell phone, iPod, thumb drive, mouse, keyboard, or an external hard drive. Fully backwards compatible with the USB 2.0/1.1 products.
* Number of ports: 1(input)/4(output)
* Transfer speed: 5GB (USB3.0/HS), 480Mbps (USB2.0/HS), 12Mbps (USB1.1/FS)
* 4 Amp power adapter included to power up high powered devices.
* Available USB port on the computer.
* Windows: 2000/XP/Vista/7/8 (Both 32-bit & 64-bit versions)
* MAC: OS X and Above
What's in the box?
* 4-port USB 3.0 hub.
* USB 3.0 Cable.
* 4 Amp Power adapter.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
To make matters worse, the cord from the wall wart to the device is so short it won't reach from the wall plate to the top of my desk. I need an extension cord to use the power!
Found out the hard way that simple hubs will damage your external hard drives. I have an iMac and this device has solved my problems. No more going behind the big monitor just to find the port. Good price especially with prime. The extra charging port even with your computer turned off is definitely a plus. I still use a non powered hub for my mouse and keyboard, but this powered hub is definitely the "go to" for my external hard drives.