Sabrent TV-VGA2 RCA/S-VIDEO/VGA to VGA Converter box compatible with Windows and Mac
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Adjust and set preferences with onscreen display and front-mount control panel. Windows and Mac compatible
- Compact, portable size and USB power requires no external supply or adapter, use almost anywhere, Simple and quick to install
- Composite Video (RCA) or S-Video to VGA converter. Input ports: Composite video (RCA), S-video and HD15 (VGA). Output port: DB15 (VGA)
- Video standards: NTSC/NTSC-EIAJ/PAL/PAL-M/PAL-N/SECAM (via RGB out); Resolutions supported: 640 x 480 (up to 85 Hz), 800 x 600 (up to 85 Hz) and 1024 x 768 (up to 75 Hz)
- Front Panel Controls: Zoom, Menu and onscreen display directional controls, Image controls, 1 year Warranty
Customers also shopped for
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Watch movies or recorded television programs on your computer VGA monitor! The Sabrent TV-VGA2 Video to VGA Adapter will allow you connect your video source devices, like VCR’s, camcorders or DVD players, to your VGA computer monitor. While no computer is required, you can keep your computer connected and just switch between inputs. It supports both Composite (yellow RCA) and S-Video inputs. Simply plug one end of this adapter into the RCA/S-Video device and the other into the VGA Monitor; connection cables and AC power adapter are included. Audio will need to be connected separately via a 3.5mm to RCA audio cable to deliver sound to speakers.
* Composite In (Yellow RCA)
* Connects to the Device (i.e. DVD player) (option 1)
* S-Video In
* Connects to the Device (i.e. DVD player) (option 2)
* VGA Out
* Exports VGA signal to the VGA Monitor (Resolutions: 800×600, 1024×768, 1280×768,1280×1024, 1440×900, 1600×900, 1680×1050)
* Dip Switch to adjust NTSC/PAL – NTSC for North America (default); Compatible with NTSC-EIAJ, PAL-M, PAL-N)
* VGA In – pass-through port used to connect the VGA monitor simultaneously to the Computer
* DC 5V Power Input – Power Supply included
* Supports On Screen Display (OSD)
What's in the box?
1 x TV-VGA2
1 x Composite Cable (Yellow RCA)
1 x VGA cable
1 x S-Video cable
1 x Power Supply
Top customer reviews
There is no way to turn off the LED, and because it is always plugged in, the LED will go out after a couple of years.
The computer's message to the monitor to go into sleep mode does not get through the box. The monitor must be manually turned off.
Because the box is digital, it filters out the static. The only time this is a problem is if you are trying to tune a wireless device. In this case, the static is helpful because it helps you know the wireless receiver is working properly. But as soon as you get a good signal, you can see the picture fine. It is NOT filtered out.
A GREAT way to use your old computer monitor with new technology!
Note: pictures from a VGA monitor will not be as clear as HD TV, but for news and TV series, it makes not much difference!