|Price:||$16.00 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
|You Save:||$12.00 (43%)|
Sachajuan Ocean Mist, 5 Ounce
- Leave-in mist with ocean silk technology offers volume, body, and texture for a "beach" look and feel
- Use in clean, wet or dry hair to add texture, volume, and twist
- Quick styling product can be used with or without a blow dryer
- Created with exclusive algae-based extracts that offer valuable proteins and minerals to build strength
- Manufactured in Sweden exclusively for Sachajuan; created by Sachajuan founders Sacha Mitic and Juan Rosalind
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Size: 150ml/5 fl. oz.
Formula offers beach feel and volume.
Water, Alcohol Denat., Sodium Chloride, Magnesium Sulphate, Sorbitol, Pvp, Laureth-12, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Panthenol, Peg-25 Paba, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum, Benzyl Salicylate, Citronellol, Limonene, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Hexyl Cinnamal, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Linalool, C.I.42051
Use in clean, wet or dry hair.
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I was originally gifted this product and loved it so much that I bought it again when my original bottle was done. It's light, and doesn't make your hair feel gross or dirty. Read morePublished 29 days ago by Caroline N.
This did not work for me at all. I have semi thin blonde hair. I was looking for something to give me some extra volume and waves in the summer. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
This stuff is amazing!! Its the only product I use and will never go back.Published 1 month ago by Ashley89029
This is OK. You have to be careful of how much you use or it becomes weighty on the hair.Published 1 month ago by heinz57
Love the smell and reminds me of my beach. I surf quite often and it gives me the same feeling I have in my hair when I just get out of the waterPublished 2 months ago by TBanks
I love the smell! Also it's very convenient to use when you are on vacation or when you are "on-the-go" and don't have the time to dry your hair: you just spay a bit of... Read morePublished 3 months ago by Manu