Amazon Business Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer STEM March Birthstone Book House Cleaning movienight movienight movienight  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Trade in and get paid instantly Tackle Any Terrain with Cycling on Amazon STEM

Format: DVD|Change

Showing 1-10 of 36 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 57 reviews
on March 28, 2017
Y'all Rock! ^_^V
on March 13, 2017
Great Series!
on March 7, 2017
Okay anime, not much romance and ending wasnt really a clever way to end.
on July 20, 2011
Lets keep this simple, you have probably already read summaries of the plot so im skipping that.
Some things you need to know going in:
a general rule of thumb with any anime is think of it as "game logic". Lots of people have complained that luke cut through another persons sword with his katana. Is it unrealistic? sure. but so are the demons and the setting and the people. lets not be so closed-minded okay? The way the official review describes this youd think it was clunky and kinda stupid. It isn't. the plot doesn't have a whole lot of time to develop (i mean come on, the whole series so far is only 12 episodes) But what you do see, in my case, wants me to come back for more. And it's not because of the fanservice, (which really isn't excessive, or even very present actually...) it is because for the first time in a long time i actually gave a crap about what happened to these people, i cared. not to mention the action is great, the dialogue (at least in japanese) is fun and entertaining or informative when it needs to be. My one complaint is that the bad guy is rather obvious. you take one look and you think "thats him." which kinda ruins the revealing of said bad guy. It is also necessary to point out that the reason it is so short is that the manga it is based off of is ongoing. So, where this story ends is about halfway through the existing manga. Just FYI.
Overall i really like this anime. thats why i bought it. I recommend scoping out anything you are interested in on a website like [...], where you can watch the whole series free, before purchasing anything.
on August 28, 2016
Good series worth the price. It leaves you wishing there was more to the story.
Only real complaint is about to he cheap cases they are packaged in. Mine arrived with the disk lose and had some minor scratches on the disk. Still played fine.
on August 4, 2015
This is a 12 episode show. Great animation, awesome soundtrack, great voice cast in both English and Japanese. Fan service is pretty light in the beginning and plot gets serious in the end with minor fan service. Pretty cool anime that had potential for a 2nd season that never happened, oh well. Enjoy the show
on October 23, 2013
Overall I thought this was a well done anime. The animation, music, characters were well done and keep me watching through all twelve episodes. Why I didn't give it 5 stars is that halfway through the overall storyline/mystery it takes a left turn for a few episodes that makes the pace change.
Now I've noticed that you usually have a character "game changer" after 5 or 6 episodes and the next one would be a humorous "take a breath" episode. And this happened. No problem. But then the sudden side episodes occur and your suddenly left with few too episodes to get a proper rap-up.
But don't let this discourage you from at least seeing it. I've already watched it twice in the few months I've owed it and plan on watching it again.
on October 25, 2012
I've never seen this show before and it never interested me until I started watching the episodes online in english dub. I was actually surprised by the series and knew I had to have it. I had a chance to get the limited edition which I would still like to have just for the art booklet that was issued within it. But I digress, The show was great and the animation was nicely done. I actually like the whole demon sword turning human and sword which I really enjoyed. I haven't finished this series because I haven't had time but I can't wait to see what happens next. Great product and nice artwork all around.
on August 7, 2013
I saw it on the internet (English dub). So I got my used. I would like new but it's bite pricey. I like the story and the artwork. Over all it was well done. It's about a girl need a new sword. She meet the blacksmith and the story start from there.
This is a strong and durable DVD box. The cover is brightly colored, with a lot of details. The DVD's work great. Great series to watch. Very fast shipping
review image review image review image review image