Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon counterpart counterpart counterpart  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18PP_gno

on February 21, 2016
Definately works. I'm 57 yrs. old. Bald on top. Have used it approximately 6 months and definately have new hair growing. It's mainly towards the back but some in the front now too. Maybe if I was younger and hadn't been bald for so long it would work even better. I'm planning on giving it at least a year, but so far am very pleased with the results. Haven't noticed any side effects.
on May 2, 2012
The ONLY review I saw was to say the least inane, why someone would purchase a hair growth product as a sleep aid is beyond me, now to mine.

I ordered this last November (2011), it arrived in 5 days. I first took 6 pills as suggested, my blood pressure shot up, I called & emailed if memory serves me right. I was told no one had complained of that prior, so I took 2 a day for the first month & then worked myself into 5 a day which showed some progress in hair growth. When I had about 7 days left (35 pills) I re-ordered, was advised by Lucian to purchase a Golden Kit, did so,(could be a mistake) but figured one more shot for effect, to see if the growth continued. Well, I was told there was a problem, they were out of stock of something, NEVER told me what, I did ask he didn't know (?). I said send me a partial shipment, was not receptive to my suggestion.

It is now 6 full days since I received a shipped email, no tracking numbers, assume sent USPS, not the best in my opinion, especially because of the following. NATURAL PRODUCTS MUST BE USED CONSISTANTLY TO BENEFIT, it is not a use, not use situation as in an aspirin, I learned this from experience. Called again today 5/2/12, Lucian again answered (?), no idea when I'll get it, maybe next week, SO, in my opinion, any progress I made on hair restoration will be lost. IF I COULD HAVE ORDERED THIS STRAIGHT FROM AMAZON I WOULD HAVE, Amazon would not have left me hanging, as I now am.

IF the product Sacred Hair works, their customer service does not, really not much help, except for taking your order. If this stuff does work after the probable 2 week lull, I will update.

Short update, today is Friday, 05/04/2012, package arrived during Doctor visit, 7 days, was sent UPS 2nd day air from Colorado, so how was it sent out last Friday. Confused, 2 items seem to have same purpose, also contained MSM a sulfate (?) , use instructiuon VAGUE, 1 gram over 2 weeks,work up to 4 grams, so like, what's a gram equal to, ONLY measurement I see is 1 teaspoon, is that 1 gram, Jimmy Carter & his Metric system we were never taught. As a technical person I'm frustrated, I LIKE PRECISION, not guesswork. ******* 8/16/2013, UPDATE, I have now consumed over 2,700 pills @ 100 per bottle, little improvement over initial 4 months. I was foolish, I actually thought SACRED HAIR was a G-D nod to me, it was not.............
on December 10, 2012
After a lifetime of having thick hair mine turned thin after my second child and menopause set in. I decided to try this and give it a real chance so I ordered a 6 month supply. After 4 1/2 months my hairdresser, who usually ridicules my "wishful spending" supplements, showed me the new hair growth coming in and expressed amazement. I have to say it really works but you have to be consistent and patient.
on March 25, 2012
I love this product!! I don't know if it's done much for my hair growth, my hair has always been long/thick, but it
will certainly cause better sleep!! I sleep like a baby!! It also causes you to dream!! There's no bad after taste/
gas, which I also like!! Although, the one problem I had was the price, but at least, it not a drug/all natural
ingredients!! God bless you, Sacred Growth!!
on May 14, 2012
I Bought 6 bottles of this product from apple store and it does nothing and has a lot of side effects.
total wastage of money.
33 comments| 6 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.