BCA Month Beauty altText This Week in Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now HTL17_gno

Sacred Sins
Format: Paperback|Change

on August 13, 2017
Nora Roberts always pleases. This book was no exception. Although I must say that the scare factor was 100%! Most of
her bad guys look normal (relatively) but aren't. This one looked and acted especially normal, but really, really wasn't.
Keep up the good work, I love your books!
on October 1, 2017
I liked this book because for once when I read romantic suspense I didn't have a clue who the murderer was. This book had a great plot, interesting and realistic characters and a well developed conclusion. Bravo once again Nora Roberts!!
on September 28, 2017
I always enjoy Nora Roberts books. I had read this one many years ago and bought it to add to my collection on a day it was on sale.
on May 12, 2017
This story was spicy. The characters were wonderful. I loved Ben and Ed"s sense of humor. I loved how Tess cared.
Be prepared for a surprise.
on August 27, 2017
And she always tells a greAt story. I have read and am now far-reaching most of her books. And I still enjoy them every time!
on July 25, 2017
This is a great book and has great characters. The plot is interesting. I enjoyed reading this book very much.
on August 20, 2017
An older one I had missed. Love it when I find one I have missed! Still Nora Roberts all the way
on May 22, 2017
A great story to keep you wanting to continue turning the pages. Outcome had me fooled. Surprised at the ending.
on March 17, 2017
As always, Nora Roberts intrigues us this another great story line. I love how she incorporates a mystery with a true romance novel.
on April 30, 2017
I was expecting to be riveted to the pages. Book was slow to read because it was so boring and the plot was so expected! Was disappointed in a Nora Roberts book for the first time ever!!