|Price:||$49.00 & FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$10.00 (17%)|
- ✅SADDLEBACK’S AWARD WINNING WALLET - Saddleback’s best selling wallet, the Front Pocket ID Wallet has won multiple awards for the best minimalist wallet over the years and is slim enough to fit unnoticed in your front pocket.
- ✅MINIMALIST LEATHER ID WALLET FOR MEN OR WOMEN - A clear ID window, with no plastic to get cloudy or crack, makes scanning your student ID, work ID or metro pass a breeze. ONCE BROKEN IN, the leather wallet can hold up to 12 credit cards. A slot behind the ID window can hold business cards, folded cash or secret notes.
- ✅HIGHEST QUALITY MATERIALS - We over-engineer our wallets with the best possible materials to withstand just about anything. Like all popular briefcases, Saddleback Leather Co. Wallets are stitched with marine-grade polyester thread and lined with soft but tough pigskin (even tougher than cow leather).
- ✅100 YEAR WARRANTY - We are so confident in the quality of leather designs, we back everything we sell with a 100 Year Warranty. Our company motto is “They’ll Fight Over When You’re Dead.”
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
THE SADDLEBACK LEATHER Co. FRONT POCKET ID WALLET
How can Saddleback give a 100 Year Warranty on a wallet? ArenÕt fancy leather wallets something you're supposed to replace every couple years? In addition to using the highest quality, most expensive parts for every one of our leather designs, you wont find zippers, chains, money clips, snaps or plastic on any of our wallets, because these all break over time. We keep our designs classic, simple and highly functional. Take advantage of this unprecedented value. Buy this thin leather ID wallet and buy the LAST leather wallet you'll ever need. Available in Saddlebacks 4 leather finishes Tobacco (Tan), Chestnut (Red-Brown), Dark Coffee (Dark Brown) and Black
QUALITY FROM BEGINNING TO END
1. THE BEST PEOPLE - The quality of our leather wallets is only as good as the people who make them. We employ the best leather artisans in the business.
2. THE BEST LEATHER - We only use full grain leather, which is the strongest, most expensive, highest grade of cow leather, sourced from reputable, environmentally friendly tanneries in Old Mexico.
3. THE BEST THREAD - Our thread quality cannot be emphasized enough. We use extremely strong, marine-grade polyester thread that is UV and saltwater resistant. You'll find the same thread used in parachutes.
4. THE BEST PARTS - We never use snaps, magnets, zippers, velcro or rolling wheels, which all eventually break. Combine that with our incredibly durable Stainless Steel 316 hardware on our popular Saddleback bags and it ensures our 100 Year Warranty is no idle boast.
5. 100 YEAR WARRANTY - We built the Front Pocket ID Wallet to last AT LEAST 100 years. All our leather designs are field-tested to handle stampeding bulls, your daily morning commute and small children. Whether your adventure takes you across the Serengeti or uptown on the A train at rush hour, if this leather wallet goes before you do, we'll fix it or replace it for free.
- Product Dimensions: 0.2 x 4.2 x 3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 6.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B0024YTCRW
- Item model number: WA-SM-CB
- Date first listed on Amazon: April 3, 2009
- Average Customer Review:
Showing 1-5 of 756 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
* At first, the wallet is really tight. I had to insert as many cards as I could fit in order to "stretch" out the pockets. After a couple days, I was able to fit 2 cards in each slot and be able to comfortably insert/take out cards as I wanted to.
* The ID window is very convenient. It is large and plastic-free. I found that sliding my ID out with my thumb is easy, but only if there is another card behind it (just having the leather behind the ID provided a lot of friction).
* The cash slot isn't as convenient. Sticking cash in a full wallet is very difficult and the only way to get bills to sit flush with the outside of the wallet is to take all your cards out first, then put the cash in, then put the cards back in. This is my biggest gripe with this wallet, but lucky for me, I rarely use cash.
* The leather is nice, and the stitching seems quality. A year in and I have no worries about the durability of the wallet. The color has aged nicely. The leather scratches easily (I keep my wallet in the same pocket as my keys), but it blends in with the rest of the wallet and gives it some character.
All in all, a quality wallet that is low profile and thin, that still looks good after a year. I have no doubt this wallet will last many years to come, which is why it is backed with a 100 year warranty. And for $40, it is a great value if you're in the market for this kind of wallet.
My service from Saddleback Leather has been nothing short of amazing. On my initial purchase 4 1/2 years ago it mistakingly was sent to my billing address and not my shipping address. A 4 hour away round trip. Saddleback told me to keep the wallet free of charge for the hassle(Amazons fault).
I was initially interested in the wallet because of its great reviews, I was also trying to reduce the amount of crap I carry in my wallet. I try to keep less than 5 cards in it, but have been known to squeeze close to 10 in it. It holds a cash reasonable well if you fold the bills 3 or 4 times. I rarely have more than 50-60 dollars cash in it. With 5-7 cards it is usually thinner than my Galaxy s7 phone with an otter box case.
It's much more reasonable than the wallets I see other guys carrying.
I'm pretty rough on it, It's been through the wash a half dozen times, I carried it while I worked industrial construction a few years, and it's held up well.
I consider it irreplaceable to me. About 2 years ago one of the threads for the ID slot started to wear a bit, I figured if it got worse I would contact Saddleback. Its been remarkably stable. Last week I emailed them about a repair, and they graciously sent me a free replacement. My new one seems to be just as good of quality, albeit slightly bigger (maybe mine shrunk?). I plan to have my original repaired, it's an heirloom to me at this point and store the replacement for about 100 years until the original wears out.
Saddleback has more than earned my business in the future. I plan on buying a leather briefcase, to go along with my wallet and belt.