|Price:||$19.00 & FREE Shipping|
Usually ships within 3 to 4 days.
- Crafted from 100% Full-grain boot Leather.
- Very slim design for front pocket carry.
- Hole in the bottom to push up cards and folded cash.
- Covered by our 100 Year Warranty.
- 3 1/2" Tall x 2 1/2" Wide x 1/8" Thick
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Dimensions: 3.5" x 2.5" (9cm x 6.5cm). 1 simple card slot and can hold probably 12 cards and some folded up cash once it's stretched out. Sturdy double zero continuous filament Polyester marine grade industrial thread. Hypoallergenic 4-5 oz. (2.0 - 2.2 mm) thick chrome tanned leather. Boots are normally made of 1.8mm - 2.0mm thick leather. And, our leather isn't "buttery soft" (fibers separated and broken down by hours of tumbling and stretching at the tannery). It's your job to tenderize it with use. Full Grain Leather with 100 Year Warranty. Because of natural oils shade may vary.
- Product Dimensions: 2.5 x 0.2 x 3.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4.8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B003X0MP5C
- Item model number: WA-SI-CB
- Date first available at Amazon.com: July 23, 2010
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
So I ordered on in chestnut. It is very well made and I love the design concept. And yes this thing looks like it will last a very VERY long time. In fact I ordered one in tobacco just to have one in a different color.
For the reviewers saying you can not fit many cards in it, you can. I am currently holding 9 cards in my wallet. You have to allow some time for the leather to stretch. Add a couple, wait a little while, add a few more, and so on. I have two of these wallets and have carried the same cards in both.
But, this wallet will work best for people who:
1. Only carry a few cards. I have my drivers license, health insurance card, two credit cards and my work ID (slightly thicker) in there now, and it's fairly full. It could fit a few more cards at most.
2. Carry limited cash. Folding bills twice, I can easily slip five bills into the wallet, along with the cards mentioned above. But, bills are a little harder to retrieve than cards.
3. Want something that is somewhere in between "casual" and "sophisticated" style. E.g., it's definitely "classy," but because of the "rugged" construction, I don't think it would be a good choice for someone who wears a suit and dress shoes everyday.
The only very miniscule negatives:
1. It shows scratches in the Coffee Brown color. Some people call this "character," some call it annoying. I don't mind.
2. It starts out very tight, then stretches to fit the number of cards you put in it. This isn't a bad thing, per se, as long as you always carry the same number of cards! If you carry 8 cards for a few weeks, then ditch the extras and carry only 4 after that, it's going to be really loose. I carried ONE extra card for a week, and it's even a little looser than I'd like it to be now.
Overall though, if you like a small wallet, definitely give it a try. I'm guessing if it ever dies, I'll be buying the same thing again!
Original review: Purchased the second one a few weeks after the first and after realizing how great this simple wallet is. First was Chestnut second was Tobacco. At least one is with me at all times loaded with four cards, some cash and a few misc items of paper. Don't know how I survived without them because I hate wallets in pockets and have for decades. In my determination to lose this unnecessary bulk, the search is finally over. After 90 days of using this wallet (in front pocket only), I'm 100% certain I will use no other wallet style in the future. First class in all respects and the most convenient and practical one can possibly imagine. GET ONE OR TWO AND ENJOY! YOU WON'T REGRET!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Love this wallet! It is great not carrying around all that junk I don't really need. Quality is top notch. Read morePublished 13 days ago by Amazon Customer
It holds everything I need; a few cards and some cash. Theres even still room if I need it. The leather has broken in really nicely after a month or so. Read morePublished 18 days ago by Nick Asmussen
I bought this sleeve wallet to minimize my every day carry as my pockets were starting to bulk up, particularly my old trifold wallet. Read morePublished 27 days ago by Amazon Customer
Looks great after ~9 months of use. Good quality leather and stretched nicely to fix 4-5 cards.Published 1 month ago by fs
Excellent product, like so many of the other Saddleback items I own. I wish it had pigskin lining on the inside but for the price and quality, I won't knock it for that. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Erik Chavez
Not much to say here-- what you see is what you get. Not too heavy, not too light. I just use mine in my front pocket with my debit card and leave my other stuff (ID, a little... Read morePublished 1 month ago by Mitch G.
Takes a bit of patience to stretch this out properly but once done I fit plenty of cards and my drivers license in here.Published 1 month ago by Amazon Customer