|Price:||$59.00 & FREE Shipping|
Usually ships within 3 to 4 days.
- MEDIUM BIFOLD DESIGN: Slim bi-fold profile is designed to easily distribute credit cards and stay flat. There are 6 curved credit card slots with 2 hidden pockets behind the slots as well as 1 large pocket to hold cash and receipts. The Medium Bi-Fold Wallet's dimensions are: Closed: 4 ½" W x 3 ½" H, Open: 8 ¾" W x 3 ½" H and weighs approx. 0.2 pounds
- 100% FULL-GRAIN BOOT LEATHER: Crafted from indestructible, 100% Full-Grain Boot Leather, which takes hits well and looks even better with age. Full-Grain is the top layer of the cow skin which is the most expensive and toughest part. Thicker and more durable than almost any leather including stingray.
- BUILT FOR SAFETY AND TRAVEL: This wallet is perfect for the conscientious traveler.
- STYLISH IN ANY SITUATION: Looks great in the courtroom, boardroom, fancy restaurant or the mountain trail and is covered by our 100 Year Warranty. Great for students of all ages to carry their IDs from elementary kids to the college scholar.
- STITCHED TO PERFECTION: All our leather wallets are stitched with only the STRONGEST, best polyester thread that is used in airbags, ship sails and hiking boots. Polyester is about 4 times as strong as nylon and is also UV and saltwater resistant.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
THE SADDLEBACK LEATHER BI FOLD WALLET
If you want a wallet you can pass on to your grandkid's grandkids, this wallet is for you. Don't be fooled when you see "Made with Genuine Leather" from other wallet makers. Their leather is 25%-50% the price of our Full Grain Leather and doesn't come close in durability. Along with Full Grain leather, we make our wallets even tougher with strong, supportive pigskin as the lining. We are so confident in the quality of our workmanship, we guarantee your wallet for 100 Years.
QUALITY FROM BEGINNING TO END
THE BEST PEOPLE
- The quality of our wallets is only as good as the people that make them. That's why we hire the best stitchers, leather workers and quality control folks we can find and pay them well so they don't leave.
- Saddleback only uses the best Chrome Tanned leather from reputable, environmentally friendly tanneries in Old Mexico.
We use the best, most expensive, rugged, full grain cow leather. The leather will soften with use and develop a beautiful patina over time. We cut the nasty looking marks out and throw them away. The cool or insignificant marks we leave. Because of natural oils, shade may vary. Logo may vary from what is shown.
NO BREAKABLE PARTS
- You won't find snaps, magnets, zippers, Velcro, that all eventually break, on our leather wallets.
100 YEAR WARRANTY
- We built this wallet to last AT LEAST a 100 years. All our designs are field-tested to handle angry crocodiles, stampeding elephants, your morning commute and small children. Whether your adventure takes you across the Serengeti, or uptown on the A train at rush hour, we've got you covered. If this wallet goes before you do, we'll fix it or replace it for free under our 100 Year Warranty. Heck, have your great grandchildren talk to us and we'll take care of them too. Only for 100 years though. They'll fight over it when you're dead.
Top Customer Reviews
The quality is typical Saddleback, fantastic. Built to last.
Problem is, even though I had the latest model (2013), it is STILL breaking cards! This wallet had no more than 6 cards, and after a month or so, both of my debit cards developed lateral cracks in them, which eventually led to them in two pieces.
I carry my wallet in my back pocket, and it looks like the cause of this is the thick leather overlapping the card slots, putting unnecessary pressure on the pinch point if you sit on your wallet. I really wanted to have better luck with this, but it didn't work out.
Customer service was great as always and offered a full refund.
100% leather & parachute thread. I could not find a cloth lining, piece of plastic, or fabric anything. As a result the pockets are thick. When viewed on its side axis from the spine, the leather meets in an hourglass arrangement as a consequence of ascending pockets culminating at the middle. This goes away after use and becomes more flat but one should expect 1-2 months in pocket to obtain optimally flat lay.
Each card pocket grabs the card very tight. I had to rotate three cards into my frequent use pocket for two weeks (debit card) so I was not struggling to remove it. It loosened it barely enough to make the card more accessible. This tight grip means if I turn and open my wallet upside down and shake it all cards stay firmly in place. One should not have concerns about cards slipping out / the upward facing layout.
The two inner facing pockets beneath the credit card slots can hide a high bill and are perfect for folding up a few checks. Also a tight fit, with the inner facing direction, nothing can possibly fall out of these two inner sections. I was able to work in 8 cards on one of these pockets and I might have done more if I decided to stretch a pocket over a few weeks fully loaded.
U.S. bulls fit with about two inches to spare if unfolded in the cash slot. Because the leather is stiff due to its thickness, this extra space makes addressing and storing the builds much easier.Read more ›
Other reviews have pointed this out and I took the plunge (everything they make looks so damned good).
I will try and upload side by side pictures of the Saddleback wallet and my Tumi wallet with the same contents (actually the Tumi has slightly more business cards in it as the design of the Saddleback doesn't really allow of paper cards - the cards aren't durable enough to make it into the Saddleback wallet in tact). The thicker wallet is the saddleback FYI.
Again high quality item but I am honestly befuddled by the thickness - which I am sure isn't a problem for some.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I love these wallets. I have purchased about twenty of them for gifts.Published 11 days ago by Patrick Tuttle
Fantastic customer service. The wallet ended up being too large for me so I had to return it but I got a letter back informing me that I had left my driver's license in it. Read morePublished 12 days ago by D. Tan
I won't ever buy another wallet unless it's another saddleback in a different color. The wallet is made of full grain boot leather and stitched with very heavy duty thread. Read morePublished 16 days ago by lockedmyselfout!
Leather is a bit snug on the cards at first, but they relax as the leather stretches. The quality, the craftsmanship, it's truly a wonderful wallet too carry. Read morePublished 25 days ago by Jesse Henninger
I really love the wallet, it is great in both size and quality. But the postal service......Published 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
Great overall wallet. Super high quality stitching and leather. A little bulky filled with cards and cash, overall a very solid product.Published 1 month ago by Eric Key
I bought this wallet in September of 2014 and I've used it as my primary wallet ever since. I had hoped that this would be the last wallet I'd ever have to buy and it is certainly... Read morePublished 1 month ago by Elpats
Not as thick as some reviewers say. Had a bunch of lines like tool marks on the outside. A few natural imperfections which I don't mind. I just feel the lines look weird. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Yuen K. Wong