|Manufacturer||Saddleback Leather Co.|
|Brand||Saddleback Leather Co.|
|Item Weight||9.6 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||11 x 1 x 9 inches|
|Item model number||PA-SM-TB|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Manufacturer Part Number||PA-SM-TB|
Saddleback Leather Mouse Pad - Best 100% Full Grain Leather Computer or Laptop Mouse Pad with 100 Year Warranty
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Brand||Saddleback Leather Co.|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- LEATHER MOUSE PAD FOR LAPTOP, IPADS OR DESKTOP COMPUTERS - From the thick full-grain leather, precision stitching, suede-side bottom, and sewn-in neoprene padding, Saddleback Leather Mouse Pads make an impressive statement. It's a perfect design for men, women or kids.
- STYLISH MOUSE PAD FOR GAMING - A high quality leather top finish ensures low friction for smooth, quick movements with a rough suede-side bottom to keep the mouse pad from slipping. Works great with wired, wireless or optical mouses.
- 100% FULL-GRAIN LEATHER - Crafted from the most durable, most expensive, highest grade of cow leather (Full Grain), the Mouse Pad takes hits well and looks even better with age. Much thicker and more heavy duty than typical, cheap genuine grade leather, our leather will develop a beautiful patina the more you handle it.
- HIGHEST QUALITY MATERIALS - The Mouse Pad is stitched with a marine-grade polyester thread (stuff they use in ship sails). A padded neoprene layer is sewn in between the 2 pieces of full grain leather, offering a protective cushion and "bounce" for your pen when writing.
- 100 YEAR WARRANTY - We are so confident in the quality of our leather desk pads, we back everything we sell with a 100 Year Warranty on material and craftsmanship. Our company motto is, "They'll Fight Over It When You're Dead". That's not just talk, it's a fact.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
THE SADDLEBACK LEATHER MOUSE PAD
The Mouse Pad has a high-density neoprene padding sewn in between the leather layers for ergonomic comfort and cushion. The bottoms of the mouse pad are suede lined, which both grips and protects your desk. Copper riveting extends around the edges for durability and to add a sharp look. Give your desk some organization and your office a sweet smell with a Saddleback Mouse Pad. Available in Saddleback's 4 leather finishes - Tobacco (Tan), Chestnut (Red-Brown), Dark Coffee (Dark Brown) and Black.
100 YEAR WARRANTY
How can Saddleback give a 100 Year Warranty? Simple. We use the highest quality materials on every leather design, because they last. We built this leather mouse pad to last AT LEAST 100 years. Our leather designs are simple and highly functional and are field-tested to handle stampeding bulls, your daily morning commute and small children. Whether your adventure takes you across the Serengeti or uptown on the A train at rush hour, if this leather mouse pad goes before you do, we'll fix it or replace it for free.
HIGHEST QUALITY FROM BEGINNING TO END
1. BEST PEOPLE - The quality of our leather mouse pads is only as good as the people who make them. We employ the best leather artisans in the business.
2. BEST LEATHER - We only use full grain leather, which is the strongest, most expensive, highest grade of cow leather, sourced from reputable, environmentally friendly tanneries in Old Mexico.
3. BEST THREAD - Our thread quality cannot be emphasized enough. We use extremely strong, marine-grade polyester thread that is UV and saltwater resistant. You'll find the same thread used in parachutes and boat sails.
4. BEST PARTS - We never use snaps, magnets, zippers, velcro or rolling wheels, which all eventually break. Combine that with our incredibly durable Stainless Steel 316 hardware on our popular Saddleback bags and it ensures our 100 Year Warranty is no idle boast.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Craftapult on January 5, 2019