Amazon Vehicles Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis National Bike Month on Amazon Ellen
Customer Discussions > The Ultimate Collection forum

Sade Ultimate Collection

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-14 of 14 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Mar 24, 2011, 12:54:26 PM PDT
rmcrae says:
Can't wait for May 3rd! I wonder how the Jay-Z collabo will sound....

Posted on Apr 7, 2011, 6:04:27 AM PDT
Harvey187 says:
I love love love Sade, but after the first Greatest Hits CD and then Lover's Rock, is The Ultimate Collection really necessary? And no "Somebody Already Broke My Heart"? Hmmm ...

Posted on Apr 9, 2011, 2:55:46 AM PDT
G. Felder says:
How can you have a greatest hits collection and not include Lover's Rock ????? Since I already have all of her CD's I'll probably skip this if I can download (buy) the new material. Also I'll buy the video collection if it is sold separately.

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 11, 2011, 9:01:00 PM PDT
mr freeze says:
this is a must buy, Steve Harvey.

Posted on Apr 12, 2011, 8:35:10 AM PDT
Ben says:
definite must!!!

Posted on Apr 18, 2011, 12:06:04 PM PDT
Andre Cox says:
where is killer blow(from the movie

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 20, 2011, 9:59:07 AM PDT
You can hear all of the new tracks at her website: www.sade.com.

I must say that I LOVE them all with the exception of the Jay-Z collaboration. It just doesn't sound right to me and I think it was unnecessary. I'll still be picking up this collection for sure.

Posted on Apr 21, 2011, 12:37:49 AM PDT
Adomono says:
I was going top buy this collection a few weeks ago, when it was offered at $16.99 for the 3 disc set, (2 CD's & 1 DVD).
When i returned back to Amazon.com to purchase the said item, (the 3 disc set) was nowhere to be found.
I even called the 800 number, & the CS rep, could not find it.
What happened?
The pre-order price was great, now if i want to buy it, I have to get it at SADE's web site, & it's like $30.00.
Does anyone have the answer to why this happened?

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 21, 2011, 12:13:16 PM PDT
Y. Zhang says:
I think they have changed the plan. If you look at the official website, that 2CD+DVD edition is described as "Exclusive". The DVD is packaged separately in digipak. I think they may now make the DVD as a gift only for those purchased on official website.

Posted on May 2, 2011, 3:06:58 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on May 2, 2011, 3:09:42 PM PDT
Larry Davis says:
Its a bundle...the CDs and DVD...looked on Amazon for the DVD to be sold separately, and it's not on there...the 2CD set is 9.99 at BestBuy and here, but 24.99 for the bundle on THEIR website (Sade is a band)...that would suck if that's the only way to get the DVD...if so it's 15 for the DVD and the shipping by Sony is a ripoff.

However, I have an idea...BestBuy takes returns with or without receipts, if you buy it for 9.99 at BestBuy then the bundle on Sade's website, and the 2 CDs and DVD are separately packaged and wrapped, you can take the 2CD set and return it to BestBuy for a refund.

In reply to an earlier post on May 2, 2011, 3:48:49 PM PDT
mr freeze says:
? you still would've spent $25.you are just returning the one at best buy you bought. anyway Larry, are all the songs on the cd on the video dvd? the website doesn't make that clear.

Posted on May 2, 2011, 3:58:31 PM PDT
mr freeze says:
http://www.sadeusa.com/content/ultimate-collection-tracklisting-cd-and-dvd

found it. it doesn't have smooth operator, or your love is king. think i'm gettin at best buy.

Posted on May 2, 2011, 5:05:48 PM PDT
Larry Davis says:
Yeah, 15 for the DVD and 10 for the 2CD set...but the shipping cost is nuts...I have a feeling the DVD tracklisting is wrong, leaving off SO and YLIK...that's stupid...if that's the case and true, I will buy the original DVDs of "DPPL" and "Sade Live" after all.

Posted on May 3, 2011, 9:29:29 AM PDT
Wariner says:
Lover's Rock belongs on this collection.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  11
Total posts:  14
Initial post:  Mar 24, 2011
Latest post:  May 3, 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 3 customers

This discussion is about
The Ultimate Collection
The Ultimate Collection by Sade (Audio CD - 2011)
4.4 out of 5 stars (178)