|Item Weight||5 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||3.2 x 1.5 x 3.5 inches|
|Item model number||B00J4FVZU6|
|Installation Method||Self-adhesive tape or anchors/screw (included)|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Number Of Pieces||3|
|Switch Style||Push button|
|Battery Cell Type||Alkaline|
|Description Pile||A23 12V|
3-Year Home Improvement Extended Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- SquareTrade Protection Plans are only valid for new products purchased at Amazon within the last 30 days
SadoTech Model CX Wireless Doorbell with 1 Receiver Plugin and 2 Remote Buttons Operating at over 500-feet Range with Over 50 Chimes, No Batteries Required for Receiver, (White)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- ✅ AS SEEN ON BUSINESS INSIDER, FOX, ABC, NBC & CBS News - "It's built well, and it has a nice minimalist style" - Business Insider, 08/21/15. Our doorbells are great looking, loud, and reliable.
- ✅ DOWNLOAD OUR "10 MORE WAYS TO USE SADOTECH DOORBELLS” GUIDE - Did you know that our customers use SadoTech doorbells to train dogs, teachers love using it to quiet down classrooms, seniors and disabled use SadoTech doorbells as assisted living call pagers, and more! SCROLL DOWN on this page to the Technical Specs section below and click the Application Guide link to DOWNLOAD the PDF file. Open it with Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- ✅ 2 transmitter buttons triggers (rings) 1 chime unit. (Note: The chime unit can only be configured to ring with the same melody/ringtone for both transmitters.) This is a C Series sadotech wireless doorbell.
- ✅ A practical use case scenario for this product might be if you have an elderly care patient that needs to be able to ring/alert a single main chime unit from two rooms. Another usage scenario for this remote doorbell may be for a small shop that has a front door and back door.
- ✅ WANT TO LISTEN TO OUR CHIMES/RINGTONES BEFORE YOU BUY? GO AHEAD - Just SCROLL DOWN to the Technical Specs section below and click on the Specification Guide link to DOWNLOAD the PDF file. Open it with Adobe Acrobat Reader to play all 52 ringtones. WeÍre proud to announce weÍve developed a custom music chip in our doorbells that includes carefully selected. Over 50+ different ringtones. Operating range of over 500 ft (1000 ft in open area). 4 levels of adjustable volume from 25db - 110db.
- ✅ Remote transmitter button is rated IP33 weatherproof and acceptable for outdoor use. Easily plug receiver into an electrical outlet (no batteries required for main receiver). Our wireless door bells & chimes are CE, FCC, RoHS certified.
- ✅ Includes 1 chime unit and 2 remote transmitter buttons, double sided sticker, anchors, screws, and battery for remote transmitter.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Never miss someone at the door
With 2 doorbell buttons, the Classic with Extra Button is the perfect choice for homes with two doors or entranceways. The extra button can also be used as a portable paging system, which can be particularly useful for the elderly or disabled. It comes with 1 plugin chime, which has 52 tone options and 4 volume levels.
SadoTech doorbells also can be used as a simple alert device
A new use for your doorbell: SadoTech devices can also function as a paging system.
SadoTech Doorbells for Businesses and Homes
SadoTech also offers expandable doorbells that are great for commercial space and offices. They also work well for large homes or villas.
SadoTech doorbells come in so many fun colors
Personalize your doorbell to fit your tastes - our Classic design is available in neutrals, neons, and even a USA Flag design.
Compare with similar items
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
In spite of the many answers given in the questions section, I was able to program a different chime for each of the two buttons. SadoTech has apparently recently upgraded this model to be expandable and compatible with the Starpoint models (again contrary to what is stated in the questions section.). The user guide that came with my SadoTech model CX has this paragraph in the opening section:
" Product Introduction. SadoTech latest wireless doorbells are expandable series (learning code). and can work with Starpoint series doorbells. They are configurable and can be expanded to work with 20+ overall components, including additional receivers, doorbell buttons and sensors. For example, adding a door sensor can provide you with a door entry chime or entry alert system. Pairing additional parts can be done using a simple procedure in 10 seconds. The working range in open areas can reach 1000 feet."
It would be nice if the seller (SW.LLC) would respond and confirm that this upgrade has been applied to the entire SadoTech C series as it adds considerable value to the product series. Assuming the above information is correct, I do now plan to expand my system by adding a second receiver so I can hear the bell in my garage.
Follow up: I took a chance and ordered a second receiver ... the Starpoint model LR. I was able to program both transmitter buttons that came with the SadoTech model CX so that they ring both the SadoTech CX receiver and the Starpoint LR receiver. The information given in the product listings, questions and reviews about the SadoTech C series not being expandable and not being compatible with Starpoint is apparently no longer correct.
Update (7 months later): For an as-yet undetermined reason, the receiver unit failed after 6 months. The remote transmitter buttons worked, but the doorbell chime unit itself did not. I contacted SatoTech customer support, and after providing proof of purchase and a short video documenting the non-working receiver, I received a new unit at no cost. I hope this one lasts longer than the first, but wanted to share their response to my request for a replacement.