SadoTech Wireless Passive Infrared Motion Sensor Doorbell with Remote Transmitter Button, Long Reset Delay (30 sec), 25-feet Sensor Range with 50+ Chimes
|Sale:||$27.99 Amazon Prime | Fast, FREE Shipping with|
|You Save:||$22.00 (44%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Unique doorbell with PIR motion sensor detector that triggers the doorbell main unit. Creative uses such as alerting when someone approaches the door or driveway, when your mailbox is opened, alerts when a window or door is opened, alerts when a perimeter is breached. Can be used as a simple alert unit instead of investing in costly security systems.
- Detection time delay in between motion sensor alerts is configurable from 15 seconds or 30 seconds.
- Note: Manual is attached above the Product Description for SetUp and Trouble Shooting Tips. Motion sensor range area is about 12meters (40 feet) area at an angle of 110 degrees. Operating range of over 500 feet (between sensor and main chime unit). Receiver easily plugs into an electrical outlet (no batteries required).
- Over 50+ different ring tones. Four levels of adjustable volume from 25db to 110db. This item is a highly configurable and technical item. It's a motion sensor and can be prone to false alarms due to incorrect placement and configuration of the product
- Includes 1 plugin receiver unit, 1 remote transmitter button and 1 motion sensor, anchors, screws, double sided sticker, and battery for motion sensor. (This unit is NOT compatible with Starpoint L Series)
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
|Item Dimensions||3.5 x 1.5 x 3.25 inches|
|Item Weight||0.45 pounds|
|Shipping Weight||1.68 pounds|
Creative uses for this doorbell include:
- For Home Use - Detecting and alerting when someone approaches a front door
- Alerting when someone opens a mailbox
- Alerting when a car approaches a driveway, and many more!
- For Businesses - Can be used as a simple alert unit instead of investing in costly security systems.
- Alert when a customer walks through the front door of a store or office.
- For Home Care - Alerting when a patient moves out of their bed or out of the room
Common Product Questions:
- Why did it not go off when people walked through the sensor? Went off randomly when no one was around. ANSWER: Be sure to place the motion sensor in an area where there is not random movement. There will be greater chance of false alert triggering if the sensor is placed outside due to small animals or objects.
- Chime worked while installing. Why has it not worked since? ANSWER: This may be due to frequent triggering of the sensor that deplete the battery power. Replace with a fresh 9 volt battery for optimal performance.
- Why doesn't it always ring as required or does not chime when it's supposed to? ANSWER: There is a 30-45 second time delay in between motion triggers, this is to prevent constant alerting and ringing if a trigger occurs. The time delay in between triggers can be adjusted - see included guide or go to the seller website support link.
- Why does it randomly chime for no reason or why does it rings constantly? ANSWER: Be sure to place the motion detector in an area where there is not random movement. Note there will be greater chance of false alert triggering if the motion sensor is placed outside due to small animals or objects.
Read about our customers' top-rated security and surveillance products on our review page: Security and Surveillance