|Item Weight||6.9 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||3.2 x 1.5 x 3.5 inches|
|Item model number||B00J4FHOB0|
|Installation Method||Self-adhesive tape or anchors/screw (included)|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Number Of Pieces||3|
|Type of Bulb||LED|
|Switch Style||Push button|
|Battery Cell Type||Alkaline|
|Description Pile||A23 12V|
3-Year Home Improvement Extended Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- SquareTrade Protection Plans are only valid for new products purchased at Amazon within the last 30 days
SadoTech Model CXR Wireless Doorbell with 1 Remote Button and 2 Plugin Receivers Operating at over 500-feet Range with Over 50 Chimes, No Batteries Required for Receivers, (White)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- ✅ AS SEEN ON BUSINESS INSIDER, FOX, ABC, NBC & CBS News - "It's built well, and it has a nice minimalist style" - Business Insider, 08/21/15. Our doorbells are great looking, loud, and reliable.
- ✅ 2 transmitter buttons triggers (rings) 1 chime unit. (Note: The chime unit can only be configured to ring with the same melody/ringtone for both transmitters.) This is a C Series sadotech wireless doorbell.
- ✅ A practical use case scenario for this product might be if you have an elderly care patient that needs to be able to ring/alert a single main chime unit from two rooms. Another usage scenario for this remote doorbell may be for a small shop that has a front door and back door.
- ✅ Remote transmitter button is rated IP33 weatherproof and acceptable for outdoor use. Easily plug receiver into an electrical outlet (no batteries required for main receiver). Our wireless door bells & chimes are CE, FCC, RoHS certified.
- ✅ Includes 1 chime unit and 2 remote transmitter buttons, double sided sticker, anchors, screws, and battery for remote transmitter.
- ✅ DOWNLOAD OUR "10 MORE WAYS TO USE SADOTECH DOORBELLS” GUIDE - Did you know that our customers use SadoTech doorbells to train dogs, teachers love using it to quiet down classrooms, seniors and disabled use SadoTech doorbells as assisted living call pagers, and more! SCROLL DOWN on this page to the Technical Specs section below and click the Application Guide link to DOWNLOAD the PDF file. Open it with Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- ✅ WANT TO LISTEN TO OUR CHIMES/RINGTONES BEFORE YOU BUY? GO AHEAD - Just SCROLL DOWN to the Technical Specs section below and click on the Specification Guide link to DOWNLOAD the PDF file. Open it with Adobe Acrobat Reader to play all 52 ringtones. WeÍre proud to announce weÍve developed a custom music chip in our doorbells that includes carefully selected. Over 50+ different ringtones. Operating range of over 500 ft (1000 ft in open area). 4 levels of adjustable volume from 25db - 110db.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Never miss someone at the door
With 2 plugin chimes and 1 button, this classic doorbell is perfect for small 2-story homes or large apartments. The extra chime makes it easier to hear the doorbell regardless of where you are in your home. Both chimes have 52 tone options and 4 volume levels.
SadoTech doorbells also can be used as a simple alert device
A new use for your doorbell: SadoTech devices can also function as a paging system.
SadoTech Doorbells for Businesses and Homes
SadoTech also offers expandable doorbells that are great for commercial space and offices. They also work well for large homes or villas.
SadoTech doorbells come in so many fun colors
Personalize your doorbell to fit your tastes - our Classic design is available in neutrals, neons, and even a USA Flag design.
Compare with similar items
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It is loud and has 4 volume settings, probably could of gotten away with just one receiver, but I wanted to make sure I had coverage and having a backup that's coded to the receiver is a peach of mind. Placing the receiver in the middle of the house on the 1st floor, I could hear it everywhere.
Distance, I have about 80-90 feet from the transmitter to the receiver thru brick exterior wall and up a level. Chimes without problems.
Very simplistic, plug it in and hang the transmitter.
I like the clean look with the blue indicator light
Some things you should be aware (which is why I only gave it 4 stars)
3 prong, doesn't allow you to rotate the receiver i.e. have one on the bottom of an outlet, the other on the top.
You have to press the tunes button 50 times to cycle, wish there was a way to go backwards
* If you loose power, it resets to the first chime which doesn't help when you have 2 of these, wish it had a battery backup
Wish the plug design allowed for another plug to be used in the same outlet. If they only made it a bit smaller on the top.
Expensive, compared to other doorbells, but I was willing to spend the extra for one that works consistently. $45 per set ($90 for the 2 is what I was able to purchase it for, 3 days ago). It was on sale, now the price jumped to $60 each at the time of this posting. I probably would not of spent $60 per set.
On the loudest setting, a lot of the tones were distorted
Wish the 2 transmitter, one receiver unit allowed for 2 separate tunes, that would of been the ideal combination.
On the box it appears that there's an option for 2 transmitters and 2 receivers also, but I didn't see this as an option on Amazon.
Packaging was very simple, no paper instructions, instructions where on the box. (I've posted pictures). Also note, no instructions regarding using the screws to mount the transmitter (you need to remove the circuit board, 2 screws, not a big deal).
Hope this helps.
I had everything hooked up within 5 minutes of opening the box. The front door button comes with a battery, just pull the tab and it activates. You can use the double sided sticky tape included or drill holes and use the screws and anchors included. I used the sticky tape and placed the doorbell on a rough wood frame just to the right of my front door. It stuck very firmly. I have a covered entry, so am not concerned with it getting wet.
Setting the ring tone took the longest. My wife and I cycled through all 50 tones before settling for ring #2. A standard doorbell sound. If you unplug the receiver, it defaults back to the first ring tone - a standard ring. Same happens if you have a power failure. So if you picked ring #37, you would have to cycle through all the rings to get to #37. Inconvenient but not devastating. Going with ring #2 keeps it simple.
The range seems very good. The signal reaches our family room which is in the back of our house and has to travel through a couple walls.
The doorbell button is attractive - high-tech looking, unlike many others I looked at. I don't know why these wireless doorbell designers don't put more thought into the button. After all, it is part of the decoration of your home, just like a porch light or door knob. This is one of the better-looking buttons out there. The receivers are also nice looking. Like I said, much smaller than I thought. I was able to plug into the top receptacle and still use the bottom receptacle to plug in something else - although, it is a tight fit, so depends on the size of the plug you are using.
Pros: Very easy to set-up and get it working. Nice looking. Loud (has 3 settings). Lot of ring tunes to choose from. Small. Excellent price.
Cons: Have to cycle through 50 tunes. Does not have memory to remember your tune selection in the event of unplug or power failure. Battery in the doorbell button is not AAA and will have to be purchased on Amazon or local store when the time comes.
NO - I DID NOT RECEIVE THIS AT A DISCOUNT OR FOR FREE TO WRITE THIS REVIEW. I PAID FULL PRICE LIKE EVERYONE ELSE.
I AM DISAPPOINTED IN AMAZON REVIEWS LATELY BECAUSE MOST REVIEWS ON THE FIRST PAGE ARE FROM PEOPLE THAT WERE GIVEN THE ITEM FOR FREE OR AT DISCOUNT IN RETURN FOR A REVIEW. AMAZON SHOULD HAVE A DEDICATED SECTION FOR THESE PAID REVIEWS.
I also spend a lot of time in my basement.
I have one receiver in the first floor hallway and another down here in my office / workshop area.
I am VERY happy to say that this item works as advertised.
Things of note:
This unit uses a 23A type 12 volt battery. Looks like a mini-AA.
You can get them in most any hardware store or right here on Amazon.
Also, I mounted the transmitter unit upside-down. That way, the opening to take the cover off was on the bottom and less likely to allow water in. I would have given 5* but for the fact that the transmitter seems to not be 100% weather tight. Something I think they might want to look at. I'd pay a few $ more for that to be added.
Otherwise, this is a GREAT unit and does exactly what I need.
Oh, I just left it with the default chime sound. Don't need anything fancy, just something to let me know I need to tend to the front door.
Unit has failed.
Looks to be the battery.
Will replace and see what happens.