Other Sellers on Amazon
Saeco CA6804/47 Coffee Grinder Accessory, Black
|Price:||$32.50 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Easily adjustable grind selection from fine to coarse in 17 steps
- Along with flat metal burrs ensure fast and precise grinding
- Ground coffee container with anti-static feature is easy to clean and dishwasher safe
- The stylish and compact grinder was designed to perfectly fit in any kitchen
- Color is black
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Brew the freshest cup of coffee possible with just-ground beans with the Philips Saeco Burr Grinder. Whether you have a drip-filter coffeemaker, espresso machine, moka pot, or French press, the burr grinder captures the robust flavor and aroma of fresh beans for the perfect beverage. Easy to clean and maintain, the machine lets you grind enough beans for up to 12 cups of coffee with multiple grind settings ranging from fine to coarse.
The easily adjustable grind selection from fine to coarse in 17 steps offers a complete experience of flavor and aroma. View larger.
The burrs regulate the ground size, allowing a more consistent and fast grinding.
The anti-static feature of the coffee ground container ensures minimal dust and mess.
Metal Burrs for Uniform Grind
The grinder's flat metal burrs help regulate the size of the grounds, ensuring consistent extraction across all of the ground coffee particles for the best flavor. Transferring the grounds to a coffee pot or espresso machine is quick and tidy, thanks to the removable coffee container with lid.
Multiple Grind Settings from Fine to Coarse
The machine has 17 grind settings ranging from fine to coarse, controlled by a clearly marked dial. The grind you choose should be determined by your brewing method--use finer grounds for an espresso machine and coarser grounds for a French press. You can select anywhere between 2 and 12 cups of coffee.
Compact and Easy to Clean
With its compact design, sleek stainless steel styling, and black ABS plastic housing, the Saeco Burr grinder complements your kitchen without taking up a lot of space. The clear ground-coffee container reduces static to minimize flyaway coffee dust after grinding. For easy cleaning, the ground-coffee container is dishwasher safe.
What's in the Box
Philips Saeco Burr Grinder, ground-coffee container with lid, and cleaning brush.
Burr Grinder Focus
At a Glance:
- Burr grinding provides uniform grind and optimal flavor
- Choose from 17 grind settings from fine to coarse
- Grinds beans for 2 to 12 cups of coffee
- Compact stainless steel styling complements any kitchen
- Anti-static ground-coffee container is dishwasher-safe
Top Customer Reviews
First of all, there is NO DATA ANYWHERE ON THE PLANET that tells you how much the upper hopper holds. Well I'm here to tell you that it holds 2 1/4 cups of beans (which gets me through about 3 mornings' worth of 8-cup brews before refilling). I don't know what that volume equals when it comes to ounces, so be happy at least there is this. I swear, you will not find anything about how much volume the upper hopper holds--not even from Phillips themselves. It's not printed on the box, in the pamphlet, online, nowhere. I found that odd, honestly, as there are specs on how much the lower (grounds) hopper holds...so what is the big state secret on the bean specs? Weird, I tell ya.
Now, apparently Phillips is very concerned about safety with this little appliance, so you can't overfill the bean hopper, as the bowl-like lid that covers it, has a little button it must push in order for the machine to work. ALSO, there's another little safety button the lower (grounds) hopper has to engage as well. I don't know of many tragedies that have happened with grinders, but I guess they have their data. Since, without both of these little buttons engaged, your machine will sit there an smirk at you....but your fingers are forever safe.
Which brings me to the lower (grounds) hopper. Reduced-static they say? HA! No such thing if it is made out of plastic....and this one is. Granted, it's a little LESS static, but, not enough to make it a feature.Read more ›
Here's what I like better about this Saeco unit:
1. Bean Hopper. It is a bit smaller but the large majority of beans are held in the cavity of the unit. The cover is a tinted plastic. This minimizes the exposure to light. The Cuisinart holds more beans but all the beans sit above the unit in a clear plastic hopper.
2. Grind Chamber. It's also smaller and this makes it easier for me to dump into my drip coffee maker without making a mess. The anti-static plastic seems to work somewhat better than the cuisinart but you still need to use a brush.
3. Grind Knob. The knob on the side of the unit to control grind is much preferred to the cuisinart where you twist the bean hopper. My wife had a mishap with this and broke the long end of the hopper. This seems to be a very popular replacement part so I don't think this is an uncommon occurence.
4. Burr Cleaning. Removing the top burr for cleaing is very easy. Set to fine grind and give a quick twist.
5. Finesness of Grind. I am simply a drip coffee drinker so I don't pay too much attention to the quality/fineness of the grind. I do roast my own coffee though and prefer a finer grind due to the smoothness/freshness of the beans. The Saeco unit hits about the same level of fineness at its fourth lowest setting compared to the cuisinart's lowest.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Switch inside the bean cup is faulty and unit needs to be exchanged (Published 9 days ago by Amazon Customer
Bought october 2015 and didn't last a year. Very dissapointed.Published 13 days ago by Amazon Customer
Great little grinder. I've had this for a gew yeats now. love that I can grind course for my french press or really fine for the espresso machine. Read morePublished 1 month ago by JV
I bought this for a really good price, and I'm still not happy with it. The grounds are inconsistent. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Hami Sayyadi
Works great. I can change the grind size from course for my 'freedom' press, or medium for my mr. coffee machine. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Broyolito
This is a great grinder and will pay for itself in less than a week if you drink coffee each morning. Does exactly what I need it to. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Stone
Fantastic product. I use it every morning. It's noisy, but has nothing to do with the 4 star rating. Read morePublished 2 months ago by J. Schele
Saeco CA6804/47 Coffee Grinder Accessory, Black
Excellent Product - A+