Saeco Magic Cappuccino Espresso and Cappuccino Machine
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 15-bar pump system provides perfect espresso, cappuccinos, and lattes
- Pod-adaptable pressurized filter holder works with ground coffee or pods
- 68-ounce water tank; exclusive Pannarello milk-frothing device for thick crema
- Includes 12 espresso pods, 1 hard-cover book, 2 espresso cups and saucers, instruction video
- Ships within US only; does not ship to Canada
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Make perfect espresso, cappuccinos and lattes with this traditional pump driven espresso machine. Designed in a stylish silver line, with a sturdy metal body and shapely ABS plastic top cover. A modern and stylish traditional pump driven espresso machine, featuring a 15-bar pump system, a pod adaptable pressurized filter holder for use with ground coffee or pods, an exclusive Pannarello milk frothing device, a cup-warming surface and a removable 68 oz water tank.
From the Manufacturer
A modern and stylish, traditional, pump-driven espresso machine, featuring a 15-bar pump system, a pod-adaptable pressurized filter holder for use with ground coffee or pods, an exclusive Pannarello milk-frothing device, a cup-warming surface, and a removable 68-ounce water tank. Makes perfect espresso, cappuccinos, and lattes.
Extra value bonus starter kit includes 12 espresso pods, one hardcover "Espresso, Cappuccino & Coffee" book, two white espresso cups and saucers, and an instruction video.
- Pressurized filter holder
- Filter for one or two cups
- Adjustable dose of ground coffee per serving: 1/4 ounce
- Pre-ground coffee features
- Manual adjustment of level of coffee per cup
- One to two cups prepared at the same time
- Pump pressure approximately 15 bar/220 psi
- Hot water for tea and other beverages
- Bon-Temp cup-warming surface
- 68-ounce removable water-tank capacity
- Metal-body machine housing with ABS plastic cover
- Measures 10-1/2 by 14 by 12-3/4 inches
- Weighs 12 pounds
- 950 watts of power
- Silver color
- Control lights for ready to brew and ready to steam
- One-year limited warranty
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This machine is making a great espresso. the problem is: no matter what king of coffee ground I used, still retain water under the coffee filter, and continue to lick water. I used the pots, the same results.
Amazon can do a better job here, giving full disclosure of technical data.....
Easy to use and sturdy and yes I bang my the pod to get the coffee out. If the coffee pod filter gets clogged (you"ll see it holding it up to the light, hold a lighter against it or put it on a hot stove( yeah yeah, shouldn't do all this, but thats how it goes in a italian restaurants where I worked in europe)
A few tips: use a recommended de-scaler every 3 months
As soon as you get less cream on your coffee. (run you finger through the water container if if feels slimy or oily, time to clean the container.
Ours is on 12-14 hrs a day and coffee is great.
Frothing milk is difficult- but if you only drink espresso its well worth it.
Plastic Case- I love metal.
Pump- works great, but its a *tad* noisy (only a tad)
Instructions- worthless. Like italian translated to japanese translated to farsi translated to english. But easy to use.
Dont pass this great great machine by! Im so happy and caffeinated now its like a different person.