Truck Reviews HPC Warlight Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now Start your Baby Registry

on July 2, 2015
Bought two of these, one for my father and one for my older brother who both really love to play pranks and use startle gags. In the particular batches of gifts these were handed out in, they quickly slithered their way to being either the favorite gift received or pretty dang close. Although the dimensions are slightly off in regards of having an ultra-realistic nature scene prop, they more than suffice in appearance to make it the most effective fake snake that your trickster friend or relative ever owned. Recommended that you only gift this if you know that the intended recipient has the discretion to avoid causing a heart attack with this.
4 people found this helpful
on December 29, 2017
I bought this to scare friends on the golf course as I had a fake rattle snake so I thought I would step it up with a cobra. I liked how it looked but it just looks too fake to scare anyone. I like how it stands up so I gave it four stars instead of three stars. I know they didn't sell this as a snake to scare people on the golf course but for that use its worthless as all 8 people knew it was fake right away. My fake rattle snake is my go to. If you haven't don't it before you need to try it, laughed my ass off so many times and turned a bad round of golf into a funny time. Gotta have a good laugh every now and then
on February 22, 2018
My son wanted a cobra snake toy for Christmas, and after some shopping we went with this one. All of the other figures were either very small or were just a rubber snake. This guy is bendable, so that you can set him up however you want, and is a great size for the price.
on May 10, 2017
Bought this to prank people, and it works. Almost exactly what the cobras in Afghanistan look like, which is perfect. Being able to pose the snake makes it more convincing. A little pricy, but probably worth it.
One person found this helpful
on March 1, 2017
Awesome🤡
review imagereview imagereview image
2 people found this helpful
on January 3, 2018
This was a Christmas gift for my grandson. His Mom said this was his most favorite gift he received this year! The snake is posable so it’s definitely pretty cool!
on May 6, 2017
It worked well with mu costume. It looks real you can also change the position. It also sits up on its own.
One person found this helpful
on October 13, 2017
Looks realistic, but a little pricey for what it is.
on August 1, 2017
This was a gag gift for an India friend.
on December 5, 2017
The coolest part of my Halloween costume for sure