Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide $24.99 for a limited time only Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Echo Dot Black Friday Deals Week: Fire tablets starting at $29.99. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite Just Dance 2018 Shop Now HTL17_gno

on July 19, 2017
I didn't read description well enough and thought it was mobile, a wind up. Allowing for that, the detail is fantastic, it arrived 2 days early with a nice note from the vendor. The big reason I love it is it's a female, excellent role model for my 6 year old grand daughter in the tub:-)
on January 19, 2016
My grandchildren love these divers. I finally found a girl diver. Last year, I originally painted one of the boy's heads to resemble a girl's hair. It was wonderful to find a girl.
Now if only she was not a blonde. Why do all girl role models have to be long haired blondes? This is spoken by someone who was a long haired blonde, but hopes the next generation of women doesn't feel that they need to do the same.
on September 8, 2015
Beautiful work, very realistic and bright colors. I love it. It is my diva diver!
on January 1, 2014
she is my driving, diving buddy.. a plastic toy that i use for a diving deocration in my car, worth the cost
on April 27, 2015
Our 5 year old granddaughter plays in the hot tub with this, has held up great so far!
on June 10, 2017
Packaging was good and protected the product well. My daughter loves the details on Michelle the scuba diver!
on October 6, 2016
Read my review for the male counterpart Kevin. These are really nicely detailed and have added to our sea shell and coral collections.
on June 13, 2011
The kids use this and some of the quality plastic sea animals and have a blast for hours in the tub and pool. The mask came off after about 6-months on the male version, but we just super glued it back on. It probably says 3 and up, but my 3 and 4 year old have been using them for over a year.
on August 18, 2014
Beautiful.
on January 19, 2013
Product exactly as described. Arrived on time. Only design concern are the actual SCUBA hoses leading from the diver's mouth to the air tank. It's a bit flimsy and tends to break when roughly handled by younger kids. Otherwise great quality product.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.