Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by Nothing More Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 18 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 19 reviews
on March 29, 2015
This chair has served me quite well for two and a half years, but alas the gas cylinder broke today and the chair refuses to stay elevated. Up until that point it was very comfortable even after prolonged periods of time (I use it full time in my work from home office. I've sent an email to Safco seeking a warentee replacement, but I suspect I'll have to buy a new cylinder myself.

Followup: After contacting Safco about the break, they sent me a new cylender totally free of charge. Unfortunately, the old cylinder has become fused with the caster base of the chair and nothing I do can get it apart. I managed to salvage the chair by buying a cheap ikea office chair and using the caster base from it.

Second followup:
I contacted Safco again and explained that I wasn't able to separate the cylinder from the base of the chair. They sent me a whole new base, completely free of charge. The customer service from this company has been amazing. I've now had the chair for two years and it is still as comfortable as it was the day I got it, truly a great chair from a great company.
on November 17, 2013
Seems a bit small for "fluffy" folks like myself. But it works. Does make popping noises when moving around to readjust after sitting for a while. Works fine otherwise. Suggest getting the optional arm rests, makes a big difference. Hope this lasts longer than 1.5 years the big and tall chair I bought from one of the chain stores that sells big and tall clothes, chairs and other stuff. Will update if I have any problems.

Update 12/25/14
Almost as if the chair was programmed, the hydraulic height-adjust lift failed just after a year. If you are a big guy like me I would suggest you find a chair that has a screw adjust for height and stay away from the hydraulic adjust chairs. After all, how often do you have to adjust the height after you get it right? The chair also seems to be getting weaker all around and wonder if it will live beyond two years. Shop elsewhere, you will be disappointed.
on June 22, 2017
Mobility problems necessitate my using a task chair in the kitchen. The typical chairs just didn't "hold up" very long on the tile floor. This heavier one is more durable. I bought the first one almost 4 years ago and it is still just like new. Spots wipe right off the upholstery. The mesh back keeps the chair from being too heavy. I needed a new chair for the craft room and searched until I found the same model. It was so easy to assemble. I needed help getting the pieces out of the box but managed the assembly myself (I'm 82). The seat is firm but that contributes to it's long wear (soft upholstery "wears." I just add a cushion. It's a wonderful chair.
on June 23, 2012
I thought I found the perfect B&T adjustable task chair for me when I ordered Safco Vue's Big and Tall Mesh Task Chair. Once adjusted to my liking, I really found it quite comfortable to sit in, but with ONE major exception ... it does NOT adjust up high enough to accommodate for my 6 foot tall frame and long legs, which made it very difficult to sit in for any length of time. I am very dissatisfied that it sits much lower than other B&T task chairs I've used, therefore it should NOT be classified as Tall. Unless changes are made to lengthen the vertical post to accommodate for people who are my height or taller, I do NOT recommend this particular chair.
on January 26, 2013
I am over 400 pounds. This chair still supports me after a month of heavy use. The back is kind of *meh* but I use this as a PC chair, so I am always sitting forward anyways.

Edit: The piston blew after 4 months. None of the computer chairs on amazon that are supposed to handle larger men can.
on June 27, 2016
So far so good. Have not had long but I like how nicely it rolls on floor and the overall stability of it. Nice chair. Could be more comfortable bottom and back but for a work chair that you are constantly moving around in it works great. I gave 4 stars because it arrived with a nick on the bottom leather seat part....was under the edge so I did not report it as an issue. And the cover between the roller bottom and the middle was cracked off.....also no big deal as it was on the bottom area....however, it did arrive with some minor damage. But, the overall chair is great I think if you want a nice stable roll around chair to work from.
on August 19, 2012
This is a nice chair, unfortunately one of the wheels broke the month after I got it and I am having a hard time getting this issue resolved. Amazon does not provide a link for issues with items you have purchased other than returning it. I am out of the window to return the chair so I don't know what to do. The chair advertises a 1-year warranty.
on September 3, 2016
Just what I was looking for. Sever ice charge of $75.00 was a bit excessive our ever putting the charity other myself a 69-year-old female was not too difficult the chair is wonderful and recommend it for anyone of large statue
on October 17, 2016
It's not a bad chair, but at no point did it wow me. Aside from the hefty build of the base legs cylinder and seat itself. The material isn't all that great.
on November 23, 2016
Really like it and enjoying this chair, it hoild me up, that is exactly what I was looking ! Keep up the good work.