Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 51 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 57 reviews
on January 26, 2013
For the record, I am under the weight limited stated on this chair. That is important because I had to replace it due to damage. Purchased in April of 2011, it was a comfortable chair for moderate periods of time, however the foam seemed to compress quickly when sat on for hours at a time, making it uncomfortable.

However, the seat cracked about a year later. The damage was minor, characterized only by the seat showing a little more sway then usual, but the damage just kept getting worse, by November I was looking for a new chair, the seat was tilting to the left enough that I was concerned about a complete break throwing me to the ground.

For the year plus that it lasted me, I really liked this chair, however I thought it would last longer then that.
on May 6, 2014
Only had chair a few weeks but it is pretty nice and comfy so far. I'm a pretty big fellow and the chair seems very sturdy. I had this same chair before I purchased this one and the first one lasted me about 6 years before it broke.The frame that supports the seat cushion finally gave away after 6 years of moving my weight around on the chair and the chair would wobble around...(to much side to side movement) If this one breaks in 6 years, I'll prolly buy another. I would recommend this chair.
on December 30, 2013
This chair certainly holds the weight well, but the seat cushion is rather hard. Another problem is that the chair will only go so far down. My legs just aren't long enough so just my toes touch the floor. I have started using a small step stool to rest my feet and it seems to work well. The color is true black and the material looks sturdy. The only other issue I have is with the directions. Attaching the back to the seat is a feat in itself. At first it seems the two parts won't fit together, so I just started putting the screws in. This actually brought the two pieces together.
on May 15, 2017
I bought this for my husband's birthday - he's a big man! He absolutely loves it. He said it was a bit hard to put together and would have been easier with two people, but he did it alone. It's a bit hard to sit on for me, but he thinks it's grand! It's nice and big with good support and well made for sure.
on May 1, 2016
Hard to find nice big chair. I ordered the chair and the arms. They arrived fast and with ALL the necessary parts!! The instructions are only pictures and could be better on a couple of points. I got stuck so I called their Customer Service. A PERSON answered the phone and walked me thru it!! After that, the chair went together in 5 mins. She suggested having 2 persons do the last step,( it is a big chair) but I got it done by myself. (middle aged, reasonably handy female) We've been using it for several weeks and its getting broken in now. I highly recommend this chair.
on August 14, 2013
I'm 6'4", 340lbs. And this chair is PERFECT! I bought this for my home office. Padded and comfortable, sturdy feel, and very comfortable. I chose the armless version, but for another $60 you can buy a set of arms for this. It is already pre-drilled for it. I love this chair so much that I am thinking of purchasing one for my regular office.
on October 6, 2015
Got this for my son, who is 6'3" and probably 370 # and has broken several chairs--he's tough on them, and a gamer, so he's in them a lot. Just checked - after several months, he still likes it a lot.
on June 24, 2017
Like the chair. Only complaint, it is too firm for me.
on March 6, 2016
Love this chair. I've had it a couple months now and despite the fact that it has a fixed back, it's great. Just a word of warning, though. I'm 5'9" and I had to buy separately the shorter pneumatic shaft. The original shaft had me sitting way too high even at the lowest setting. I work from home so I don't have high heel shoes or anything on to elevate me.
on July 11, 2012
I bought this chair to replace one that I bought on a plus size website. It was supposed to be heavy duty. I work at home, so durability is important to me. This chair is infinitely more comfortable and well built than the chair that I replaced. The base is steel instead of plastic and the cushioning is perfect!