|Item Weight||11 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||12 x 12 x 24 inches|
|Item model number||4755GS|
|Assembled Height||7.12 inches|
|Assembled Width||18.87 inches|
|Assembled Length||21.25 inches|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $15.48 shipping
+ Free Shipping
5-Year Furniture Protection Planfrom Warrantech
- Includes parts and labor coverage for mechanical and electrical failures after your product's warranty expires.
- Plan Terms and Conditions sent via email within hours of completing your purchase, please look for an email from "Amazon Support" If you do not receive.
- Provides nationwide repair support as per the Terms and Conditions. If your product can't be repaired, an Amazon Gift Card will be provided.
- Includes free shipping for covered claims, no hidden fees, easy online or over the phone claim process, cancel at any time.
- See Product Description for details including limitations and what is not covered.
Safco Products 4755GS Runtz Ball Chair, Sour Apple
- Runtz exercise ball chair with 100% polyester mesh fabric covering
- Seat height of fully inflated anti-burst plastic exercise ball is 17" (height lowers when occupied)
- Steel legs with durable powder coat finish, stationary glides for stability
- Air pump to inflate exercise ball included
- Designed by Thomas Walser
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Safco Runtz Ball Chair
Where To Use
Runtz Ball Chair is great for use in spaces where children need a spot to sit. Classrooms, waiting rooms, clinics, homes and many more are all great places to use Runtz.
The Safco Runtz Ball Chair Advantage
Part chair. Part ball. All fun. The Runtz Ball Chair offers more than a comfy place to sit. It may help children stay active and support better posture and balance. And more stable than a standard yoga ball, Runtz is designed with four legs so the seat won't roll away.
About Safco Products
At Safco, we understand that quality extends beyond a simple expectation of function. It’s the special treatment our customers deserve, a product that exceeds expectations of design and value and the advancement of industry standards through great product and service examples. Our product offering includes seating (desk and guest), organization (desktop organizers, filing, storage), presentation/training, ergonomics (backrests, footrests), work area (bookcases, printer stands), facility (wastebaskets, recycling) and educational solutions.
Through good design and quality, speed to market and incredible service, our goal is to deliver the unexpected and give our customers an extraordinary experience.
- Designed with anti-burst exercise ball
- Product dimensions are 22 1/2"Dia. x 17"H
- Fully inflated, seat height is 17", height will lower when occupied
- Product weighs 11.2 lbs.
- Ball chair weight capacity is 250 lbs.
- Seat size has 12"Dia.
- Runtz is designed with a plastic ball, 100% Polyester Fabric and 2mm thick steel legs
- Assembly required with easy-to-follow assembly instructions included.
Let your imagination run wild with seating that is all fun and games. Runtz is the answer for children's seating anywhere there's a wiggle and giggle. Perfect for waiting areas, schools, daycares, lobbies or any space where smaller-sized guests might be hiding, or seeking. Designed with an anti-burst exercise ball, these chairs will put a little bounce in how every child sits. The ball is covered in brightly colored, mesh fabric. Seat height of fully inflated anti-burst plastic exercise ball is 17" (height lowers slightly when occupied). Four, powder coated steel legs with stationary glides for stability. Runtz also includes an air pump so every little seat can have a happy ending. Designed by Thomas Walser. Global Educator Institute Seal of Endorsement.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most recent customer reviews
I wish the base is more inside been tripping many times on the metal base