|Item Weight||62.4 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||17.8 x 41.2 x 41.2 inches|
|Item model number||5335BL|
|Assembled Height||11 inches|
|Assembled Width||21 inches|
|Assembled Length||40 inches|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Safco Products 5335BL Scoot Double-Sided Book Cart, 6 Shelf, Black
|Price:||$209.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$147.01 (41%)|
- Scoot book cart
- Double-sided cart has six adjustable slanted shelves 8"D with 12" between shelves
- Includes a height adjustable file pocket
- Steel construction with durable powder coat finish, mobile on oversized wheel casters
- Complements entire Scoot line of product solutions
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Safco Products 5335BL Scoot Double-Sided Book Cart, 6 Shelf, Black
Sandusky SL327-09 Black Heavy Duty Welded Steel Single Sided Sloped Shelf Book Truck, 3 Shelves, 200 lb. Capacity, 46" Height x 28" Width x 14" Depth B003XWBG5U
Lorell Double-sided Book Cart B00P85I1IU
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Wrigley's Business Products and Services||Amazon.com|
|Dimensions||41.25 inches x 17.75 inches x 41.25 inches||48 inches x 14 inches x 27 inches||46 inches x 19 inches x 39 inches||40.25 inches x 18.75 inches x 44 inches|
|Item Package Weight||64.4 pounds||48.9 pounds||88 pounds||35.75 pounds|
|Material||Steel||Steel||Information not provided||Metal|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Top Customer Reviews
1. Assembling the book cart is a somewhat involved process, but certainly not as bad as the other reviews make it out to be. It took me and a friend less than 20min with an electric drill to screw in all the parts. The thin metal shelves are very easy to damage and the corners can get bent out of shape if you're not careful, but if you're at least somewhat capable working with power tools, it's not a tough project (btw, if it takes your handyman 1.5 hrs to put it together, then I think you got fleeced, just sayin).
2. Where this Safco book cart disappoints (and the reason I only give it 2 stars), is that the design is very flawed. 'Samuel K. Jones' hit it right on the spot in his review: this cart is NOT capable of holding 6 shelves full of books. The silver end bars are sturdy enough, but the only thing connecting them together are the flimsy thin black shelves, which bend and flex like crazy. I only put 3 shelves worth of books on it, and every time I push the cart the whole thing angles forward. On turns, it does the same thing. I don't expect this product to hold up if used often. All it would've taken to make this cart amazing is to have included in the design a crossbeam of some sort to firmly secure the two ends together, instead of relying on the weak shelves. Every time I use it, it feels like i'm pushing a cart made out of recycled aluminum pop cans and not steel, that's how weak the support is.
That all being said, the cart looks nice and if you don't plan on moving it much, then go ahead and get it! But if you plan on loading it up and rolling it, better look elsewhere.
Very happy with it, quality is very good, fairly staightforward assembly, moves around easily. Glad I had Amazon Prime!
One note, the vertical side bars do create hollow areas to the sides of the shelves. The shelves flair out to cover the gap, so there's no danger of anything falling down the side, just that books may lean into that hollow without some sort of bookend in place. Not an issue for me, but might be for some potential buyers.
The shelf was also pretty bad to assemble. It took myself and another guy about 40 minutes to assemble after we straightened the shelves out. Assembly was fairly straight forward, just not a lot of room to access the screws which made assembly more difficult than it should of been.
After the cart was assembled came the real disappointment. The cart is FLIMSY! I only have it at about half capacity, and I can barely roll it over carpet because the shelf tweaks and bends so much that it feels like its going to rip apart. If you plan on filling this to capacity, you better plan on not needing to move it. The wheels are pretty pointless when you can't even roll the cart around if there are books on it.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Great product. A little hard to roll on carpet for older citizens.Published 2 months ago by Amazon Customer
Cart has been great for our church. We use it to store and place additional hymnals throughout our church. Great item...well priced.Published 4 months ago by Sheree
This is the 4th one for our office. It is great to pull your work up to your desk and not have it in piles. We keep work types separated for 4 different doctors. Read morePublished 15 months ago by Lizarddp
Very disappointed in the cart. The cart is not sturdy when all six shelves are loaded with book. I would not recommend if you intend to load all six shelves - afraid it will not... Read morePublished 15 months ago by Barbara king