Safe Catch Elite Wild Tuna - 6 pack
- Elite is our lowest mercury tuna. It’s a great choice for athletes, kids & pregnant women!
- Safe Catch is the only brand to test every fish for mercury! Our Elite tuna is tested to a mercury limit that is ten times (10x) lower than the FDA action limit.
- There is no precook processing our tuna; which means more nutrients and amazing flavor. Hand prepared sashimi grade wild tuna. All nutrients retained.
- Our tuna is Gluten Free, Paleo Certified, Kosher, Non-GMO Project Verified, and is Dolphin Safe.
- Safe Catch Tuna comes in a 5 oz. can with an easy open lid.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Elite is our lowest mercury tuna. It’s a great choice for athletes, kids & pregnant women! √ MERCURY TESTED We hand pick premium wild tuna, then test each and every one to a mercury limit that is ten times (10x) lower than the FDA action limit. Safe Catch Elite is the only brand of tuna that meets Consumer Report’s strict mercury standards for pregnant women and children. Safe Catch Elite is the official tuna of the American Pregnancy Association. √ ARTISAN COOK PROCESS Most canned tuna loses flavor and the majority of Omega 3s due to precooking and machine processing. We hand pack premium raw wild tuna steaks to retain all the vital Omega 3 oils and nutrients and then slow cook them to perfection. √ NOTHING ADDED, NOTHING DRAINED We don’t add oil, water, fillers, preservatives, or GMO-Soy broth to our tuna. It’s just pure wild tuna. Just empty the can into a bowl and mix together so the tuna reabsorbs any natural oils or fish juice that has settled. Please do not drain. √ SUSTAINABLY CAUGHT Our Elite tuna is wild and sustainably caught without using FADs or long lines. We are a proud partner of the Monterey Bay Aquarium Seafood Watch program.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Top Customer Reviews
I haven't wanted to give up tuna, but about the best I could find was from Wild Planet, and they are definitely on the ball about trying to get safe products to consumers, and I was pretty happy with their tuna, and then I saw this at a store, bought a can and tried it, and just preferred the taste of this tuna, plus I was encouraged by the fact that they do claim to have absolute lowest risk (eg the "safest") tuna on the market.
So, a pretty straight forward review -- tastes fantastic and is the most safest you can buy, so it seems pretty clear that any other choice is not as good, compared to this product, primarily if staying healthy is the priority. Not much point including fish in one's range if dietary choices, for health reasons, if the fish kills us, right?
Yes, "safe" fish costs more (isn't that a crazy fact??) but obviously it is more than worth it, and smart choices in eating, plus a good range of supplements, thus far have kept me out of the clutches of the failing disaster of our so-called medical system, so I am just really thankful to the vendors out there who make products like this.
Bad water, bad air, bad food -- it's a troubling time to be alive, and, like the rest of human problems, it's the mess we've made, so it's always a pleasure to find a way to work around bad options, to find something good like this.
• Low mercury – they guarantee they test each piece of tuna to ensure the lowest mercury
• No aftertaste or anything weird…I’ve had bad experiences with the mainstream brands
• Big Chunks that are pinkish. Actually, looks like tuna, not something processed
• The taste for me was great. Its tasted like Tuna, but not really the “fishy” type. I did taste the salt…I may try the one with no salt added
• The cans are BPA free…important these days
• I found out about this through Shark Tank and decided to purchase it. I was just eating sardines to get my fish oils but it would be good to supplement this in
• I still feel that any amount of mercury isn’t good so I plan on eating 1 can a week maximum
The Bottom Line:
I try to stick to a whole food diet…and its tough as many of you know. I also like to eat fish, but don’t want the heavy metal accumulation. I went with this product because of their commitment to supplying low mercury Tuna…and guaranteeing it. Although I can’t test the product to verify, they did show testimonials online and on Shark Tank.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Love this tuna especially as it contains little or no mercury plus it tastes great.Published 13 hours ago by Lynn R. Mcdonough
I like that it's a healthier choice. On the negative side is that it's a much stronger, fisher taste than the type on the grocery shelf, and wonder why that is.Published 2 days ago by Irene B.
I like it, but not so much for my husband. I would buy it for me.Published 25 days ago by G. Glaser
Good taste. I didn't like that it was so flaky. Prefer the solidPublished 1 month ago by Margaret Koval