Safe Cut Can Opener by GoodCook 11834 – Easy Open, Manual Side Cut Can Opener – Ergonomic, Durable Design w/Safety Mechanism: Prevents Sharp Edges –, Kitchen-Safe, Rust-Resistant Chrome
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $6.10. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$4.70 (31%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- ERGONOMIC, DURABLE DESIGN FOR EFFORTLESSLY OPENING CANS – Our Safe Cut Can Opener’s ergonomic, manual design consists of a large, non-slip turning knob, strong handle and serrated edge cutting wheel with a safety mechanism that prevents sharp edges. The safety feature creates dull, smooth edges around the can to prevent cuts and injuries in the kitchen, and is a fraction of the cost of an electric or automatic can opener
- HEAVY DUTY, SERRATED EDGE CUTTING WHEEL – Our can and jar opener is uniquely crafted to safely and precisely separate the lid from the can or jar, without creating sharp edges. This design is perfect for all ages, especially children and seniors, as it protects against kitchen-related injuries from their hands slipping off the handle or knob, or when disposing of the can and lid
- BLADE NEVER TOUCHES FOOD | NO FOOD CROSS CONTAMINATION – As the perfect addition to any kitchen or cookware set, not only does our serrated edge cutting wheel easily cut through cans while safe-guarding against injuries, but it also never comes in contact with food. This helps to prevent food cross contamination as you prepare delectable meals and dishes, without having to use multiple kitchen and cooking utensils or accessories
- EASY TO CLEAN – After preparing a meal, the last thing the chef (or anyone) wants to do is the dishes and kitchen cookware cleanup. Our can opener is manufactured with high-quality, kitchen-safe, rust-resistant chrome and is easy to clean with a damp cloth.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY & 100% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE – We are committed to our customers’ satisfaction, which is why we offer a 100% Money-Back Guarantee in addition to our Lifetime Warranty. If you’re not satisfied with this product, simply contact us directly for a full refund
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Safe Cut Can Opener by Good Cook
Precise and safe, this heavy-duty can opener is uniquely crafted to safely separate the lid from the can without creating sharp edges or coming in contact with food contents. Features a rust resistant gear-driven blade and a long ergonomically designed handle that allows the non-slip plastic knob to turn with little effort. Professionally built to resist breaking, warping, scratching, staining, or tarnishing.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||3.5 x 9 x 1.5 in||6.7 x 10.5 x 2.2 in||3.5 x 2 x 7.5 in||2.5 x 8.1 x 1.9 in||5.01 x 4.67 x 10.2 in||6 x 9 x 3 in|
|Item Weight||—||—||—||5.47 ounces||3.07 lbs||3.2 ounces|
|Material Type||Stainless-Steel||Plastic||TPE, PP, Stainless Steel, POM, GF Nylon & Brass||—||—||Stainless-Steel|
Safe Cut Can Opener by GoodCook – Easily and Safely Open Cans
PICTURE THIS: You’ve just watched a short “How-To” cooking video and you’re excited to make your next favorite meal. All your ingredients and cooking utensils are nicely set out, but while you’re opening the first can of crushed red tomatoes, in all your excitement, your hand slips off the can opener and catches the edge of the can!
With our Safe Cut Can Opener, you no longer need to wonder if the red you’re seeing is the crushed red tomatoes or blood. We know that’s a little graphic, but too often there are can-related injuries because of sharp can and lid edges – and some of those injuries are extremely serious! That’s why we designed a durable, ergonomic can opener with a built-in safety feature that dulls and smooths can edges to prevent injuries.
Why Try Our Safe Cut Can Opener?
- Effortlessly Open Cans
- Durable, Ergonomic Design
- Heavy Duty, Serrate Edge Cutting Wheel Dulls Can Edges
- Easy to Clean
- LIFETIME WARRANTY & 100% Money-Back Guarantee
Since our Safe Cut Can Opener helps prevent against can-related injuries by dulling can and lid edges, it can safely be used by people of all ages, especially children and seniors. Also, you won’t have to worry about cross contamination during food prep when using the same can opener, as the serrate edge cutting wheel won’t come in contact with the food you’re opening.
As Your Satisfaction Is Important to Us, We Offer All Customers a Lifetime Warranty and a 100% Money-Back Guarantee!
Supply is limited. Order today to ensure availability!
Order Your Safe Cut Can Opener by GoodCook Today!
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The can opener now leaves half the lid attached. I have to go around the can 6 or 7 times just to get enough of it undone to be able to crank back one side of the can top.
There's a couple photos of what's left all over the lid.
I'm now looking to buy another can opener.
WAS 5 STARS - EDITED TO DOWN TO 1: After normal use after 4 months it hardly opens a can going around it multiple times. VERY disappointing. Don't waste your money like I have - it lasted LESS than ANY of the other can openers I've had!!! Now off to look for a can opener that will last, but I'm getting skeptical that there are actually any out there! =(
This one is a dream by comparison. Perhaps it's because it's brand new, but I also think the design of this one is less complicated and will likely stand the test of time, and the build quality seems quite nice as well.
The trick to this can opener is that you have to make sure its flush against the can and the bar is resting on the top of the lid. Once you get all the way around you have to turn the handle in the opposite direction in order to disengage the can opener. I have opened maybe 5 cans with this, and I almost have it down now. It's also not hard at all to operate. I find it easier than the traditional can openers.
BE AWARE: the can opener may hold on to the lid and may result in you feeling like you broke the can opener. The lid isn't stuck. It is just another safety feature. Just walk that bad boy over to wherever you want to dispose of the lid and lightly push the handle up or down and the lid will release.
Totally random but thought I would add, my kids school teachers were always asking to bring your aluminum kids for projects during the year and I always thought they were crazy asking little kids to carry jagged metal in their backpacks. I guess these are more wide spread than I thought! Lol
This was really handy when having to reach into a can of fruit and contending with the sharp edges that are created when you open a can with the built-in tab. Not only did it dull the edges of the can, but made it easier to reach into. I wouldn't suggest you press your finger along the edge, but I feel your likelihood of cutting yourself on the edges this can opener creates is far less than the alternatives. Definitely worth the $8 price.