Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Safe Skies TSA-Recognized Padlocks Double Set
Amazon Vehicles Fall Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer conj2 conj2 conj2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Kiss Rocks Vegas Back to School

VINE VOICEon February 13, 2014
We bought these for a trip to the Dominican Republic, and felt a *little* better knowing there was something at least slowing down anyone who might have wanted to rifle randomly through our bags while they were out of sight. Maybe even more important, the zippers weren't going to open accidentally while the bags were being thrown around by strangers. Keep in mind that anyone with a TSA key--which includes anyone else who's bought one of these locks--can open it. These really protect against sliding-open zippers, and maybe slow down someone who shouldn't be opening the bag, but that's it. Since you're not allowed any other locks on most airplanes, though, these will do nicely.
on April 20, 2015
Liked the bright pink color and the fact that my suitcase could be locked but still be accessed should TSA need in it. I believe it was most beneficial in the way I locked zippers together. Had they not been locked together, they could have easily opened and bag contents have been lost. Also, I felt better being able to place contents in my suitcase and lock it while in the hotel. Just gave me peace of mind. Glad I bought them.
on July 31, 2015
Locks work fine,, no issues there. However, these are flimsy plastic thingies, not high quality. Very lightweight - this is good for travel. Can be opened by TSA - also good. comes with 2 keys per lock, so no shortage of keys. The only issue i have, is they don't appear to be sturdy locks. I'm keeping them as I don't want the bother of return but would have opted for higher quality locks if I found them.
on June 29, 2015
I prefer the TSA-approved lock that is keyed. Only I will have to keep the key in my wallet so as not to loose track of it. My first flight TSA cut off the lock. The second flight I had a combo lock but had a hard time with that.. I am hoping a keyed lock will be easier for me.
on August 21, 2012
I went to Europe recently. I had purchased these thinking they might be taken off by TSA or break but they survived. Very pleased.
on April 27, 2015
Waste of money. The locks could be not opened by TSA safe skies key- so guess what happened to the locks when I flew.
All indications were the locks could be opened by anyone/any entity that had a safe skies key. Not so.
on January 24, 2016
Loved the color and they worked perfect. Used them for 6 flights on my trip through Europe last month and did not have any issues. In fact they helped me to determine which luggage was mine due to the aqua green color.
on November 21, 2012
bought these two locks and used them for travelling and feel safe what my luggage would not be broken by TSA. The quality is really good. The price is reasonable, would recommend it for every one.
on August 31, 2015
I ended up not using them based on frequent fliers telling me about unfortunate experiences with luggage destruction using even TSA approved locking devices. My decision. I will use them in other ways.
on February 9, 2012
Lock is not very sturdy. Fell off bag during trip. Arrived at destination without lock. Maybe TSA forgot to put it back on but it was so flimsy it probably broke. I liked the purple color though.