SafeNDry Rechargeable & Reusable Gun Safe Dehumidifier & Moisture Eliminator, X-Large
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Reduces the risk of mold, mildew, rust and corrosion
- Designed for Use with Guns bows ammunition Household safes accessories and other storage applications
- Protects up to 60 cubic feet of gun safes and other enclosed spaces
- Reusable and rechargeable
- Safety will start picking up moisture at 5% relative humidity and will keep it below 30%
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
New and Improved Eva-dry E-333 Renewable Mini Dehumidifier
Stack-On SPAD-1500 Rechargeable Cordless Dehumidifier
New and Improved Eva-dry E-500 Renewable Mini Dehumidifier
Barska 150G Dehumidifier, Blue, Small
Zarpax LV2-G200-2PK Reusable Outdoor Gear and Gun Safes Dehumidifier, 2, 2-Pack
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Color||Red, Gold||White||grey||Realtree Camo||Blue||Camo - Gun Safes & Outdoor Gear|
|Item Dimensions||3.25 x 6.75 x 3.25 in||9 x 2.8 x 8.3 in||8 x 10 x 3 in||2.5 x 8 x 5.5 in||3.5 x 5 x 1.25 in||2.56 x 5.3 x 4.5 in|
|Size||X-Large||Pack of 1||1500||Pack of 1||Small||2-Pack|
Safes are designed to keep your valuables protected from fire and theft, however they don't prevent moisture and odors from creeping in. Moisture can get trapped in a safe from simply opening and closing it. If moisture has become trapped in your safe, you may open your safe to find an overwhelming foul odor. Safely products has been specifically designed to remove moisture content from enclosed environments, which protects your investment by preventing rust, corrosion and odors from developing inside. Safendry will keep your valuables, rifles, bows, ammunition and accessories free from moisture, rust and corrosion. The bag consists of indicating silica gel, which turns from Blue to Pink when used up. This indicates it's time to recharge the indicating silica gel.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. No metal which can rust if you forget to recharge the desiccant on a regular basis.
2. Only the heat-resistant bag with the desiccant goes into the oven and since it lays flat, more desiccant is exposed to the heat meaning that it "recharges" in a lot less time than the large cans do. This saves $$ and energy.