Industrial Deals Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Book House Cleaning Catastrophe Catastrophe Catastrophe  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis National Bike Month on Amazon

Showing 1-10 of 26 reviews(5 star). See all 34 reviews
on January 21, 2017
Started Dodge Ram truck right up after battery was dead for a month!
Those who say it doesn't work when they wanted to use it, probably didn't keep it charged. You cannot just leave it sit and not periodically charge the unit
on November 14, 2016
I have for 2001 Ford and now in winter is pain in the butt to make it start The engine.I have one big starter which really gets half of my place in back of my car. So I got the starter oh boy what a different faces very small very convenient and works perfect it has a flair signal as a light you can charge your iPhone you can do anything and most important can start your engine on those cold mornings .
on April 21, 2017
I bought this for use in a purpose different from what it is normally used for...inside my home during power outages.
I had an idea that could help me out during storm or planned outages so that we weren't completely back in the dark ages.
I use a 1000A battery jump starter, with an adapter cable from the battery cable port to a cigarette lighter port, then plug in the power inverter to power things inside my home during the outage. Ironically, we had a 3-hour scheduled outage for pole maintenance the day after I received this. A perfect test time for 2 of my power inverters, and my idea to power some items.
It was daytime, so I used my 150W unit to power my cable router from 1 jump starter, and this 200W Power Inverter to power my laptop/notebook 17.3" computer. Basically, I was able to watch TV live during the 3-hour outage. I ran the computer to charge the battery from one inverter so I could run just from the battery after the jump starter ran out of power. The router lasted about 1.5 hours before I had to switch to another jump starter to keep running.
The best part was that the power inverter performed perfectly. I am able to use many different things like my router, computer, lights, etc., without having to use a generator for anything. It is a unique use for the inverter, but fit my needs perfectly.
on December 7, 2016
Best car inverter I have ever owned. I love its stylish look and most of all its performance. I am tempted to start charging all my devices in my car now. It seemed like my phone and tablet charged up in half the time it normally takes inside.
on November 5, 2016
This is perfect. Took it on a long road trip and used it to charge my phone and my laptop and it was actually quiet compared to my previous inverter.
I would say for the price that getting a 3 socket inverter is a steal. It was pretty lightweight and fit easily in my backpack too!
on January 25, 2017
Used it to jump my 2010 Lexus. It worked as described. Got me out of rescuing my wife because of a dead battery. She was able to do it.
on February 20, 2017
Had a delivery job and it required my phone for GPS, which I totally forgot to charge back at home. Would've been completely screwed if not for this inverter. Plugged it into my car, worked like a charm. It charged my phone just as quickly as any power outlet back home so the phone never shut off from lack of power, even while I was GPSing with it. At the end of the day, deliveries went great.
on January 15, 2017
Great device!! I will definitely purchase another for the other cars.
on February 3, 2017
Great for everything we plug in during road trips and super quite
on December 4, 2016
Gives great flexibility in the car.