Amazon Vehicles Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis National Bike Month on Amazon Ellen

Item Package Quantity: 1|Change
Price:$2.99 - $29.99

Showing 1-10 of 187 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 205 reviews
on May 5, 2012
I was very hesitant about getting this sign initially because few reviews mentioned that sign falls off after few minutes and never stays on. I took a risk and trust me I am so glad I did. My wife and I have two cars so I went ahead and purchased 2 sings right away.

So let's address the elephant in the room. Does the sign fall off after few minutes, nope not even close, it has been a bit over a week now and both signs are still holding on to the glass like it is their job. How did I manage to get them stay in both of our cars, very simple I followed instructions. Let me repeat I followed instructions from the back of the packaging and they were very simple too.

1. Clean the inside of the window where you will attach the sign (clean surface = better seal)
2. Clean back of the suction cup with alcohol (I used rubbing alcohol, clean surface = better seal)
3. When attaching the suction cup please make sure you do not attach it on defroster lines but in between. (defroster line allows air to slowly enter the vacuum between the glass and suction cup, resulting in sign detaching and dropping)

Now best part, I drive a VW GTI a hatchback so unlike other passenger cars my 5 door has a window and every time I open the trunk and close it, which I do at least twice a day on my way to work and back I put that awesome, bright pretty sign to a really good test, and guess what sign is still there holding on to the glass.

Sign is great, just the right size so it doesn't block your view when driving or backing up. I placed it in the bottom left corner of the back window in both cars, that way I almost never see it when backing up. My wife drives an SUV and her windows are tinted unlike mine and the sign is still visible. Overall this item deserves 5 stars because it is a high qualit product which does exactly what it is suppose to do, only thing you have to do to enjoy it is READ THE INSTRUCTIONS AND FOLLOW THEM.
on July 18, 2016
This is a good size, color, the font is clear, BUT IT DOESN'T STICK TO THE REAR WINDOW! As soon as it gets too warm, it falls right off. So it's basically worthless. And we aren't talking about majorly hot temps.. I live in Montana and the hottest it's been this summer is in the low 80's. Also, I drive a 2014 Subaru Impreza sedan, so if you drive that vehicle, order the sticker and deal with removing the residue once you want to take it off! I'm disappointed because I really did want this to work for us. Oh well!
on July 9, 2011
This sign sticks to car windows very well and easily.
Some reviewers complained about the suction. The trick is simple: stick it when the inside of the car is warm. If you stick it on when the inside of the car is cold it will fall off as soon as the air inside the car warms up, that's just simple physics...
on September 27, 2016
Only reason for 3 stars is that the suction cup does not hold very well. Would be nice if hey maybe designed it to have 1 on the bottom corner as well. We have a SUV so when the trunk opens, the suction cup has to fight the gravity pulling on the bottom part of the sign - which has no suction cup. So after some time, it does fall off. Had to improvise and make sure it stays on.
on February 10, 2017
we had 3 of this & only the 3rd one last. the first two went missing. I think it's because there's only one suction that's holding it. i just wish there's 2 suctions one on top & bottom.
on June 13, 2016
After about 2 years it stopped sticking to the windshield. I have tried cleaning it and the window and this does not help. I'm not sure why this is the case, maybe the heat from the car? It is a great concept to help keep the kids safe, but it doesn't stand the test of time.
on May 4, 2017
Don't stay on window
on December 4, 2015
Not sure why they discontinued this. Works very well on both my vehicles. Even with just one suction cup.
on November 9, 2015
My wife bought this for the car. Unfortunately, unlike other users complaining about how easily it fell off the window, mine is still stuck on the window and going strong. I would never have made this purchase, and sometimes I wish I could return it, but as for the ability of the suction seems to work better than I had hoped.

- Dude with Baby on Board sticker on his car.
on July 30, 2016
This thing is smaller than my palm nobody can see it when the rear window is tinted. the best part is that it doesn't stick to my car's window. what a great product.