- Get free shipping on this item when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by VMInnovations. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Safety 1st Alpha Omega Elite Convertible 3-in-1 Baby Car Seat, Triton| CC061TRI
- Rear-facing 5-35 pounds
- Forward-facing 22-40 pounds
- Belt-positioning booster 40-100 pounds
- Side impact protection
- EPP energy absorbing foam in the headrest
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
I know some people complain about these car seats being a little big but that's because they are supposed to last until your child is ready to be out of a car seat entirely. For that kind of versatility, you're going to sacrifice some space. For the most part, it's really only an issue if you have it rear-facing. We put in the middle of our back seat (the safest spot in your car) and didn't have too much of a problem, even in our Honda Accord. Once it is forward facing, you really don't have the space issue. But the way the seat is designed, it may be a bit of a pain to recline the seat once it's all strapped in. I just always leave it reclined since it never seemed to bother either of my sons. Also, if you are transferring it back and forth from one car to the next, it is not a light seat. Although, this was never really a minus for me since that means its also not a flimsy piece of junk plastic.
At first, the seat can be a bit of a pain to get in and out of a car and the LATCH strap may seem short (usually this is because you are using the wrong belt path) but once you get used to it, it's no problem at all. I like that the belt goes inside the seat to secure it. It makes me feel like the belt will keep it and my child in the car no matter what. There is even a belt along the back of the seat for bucket seats. When everything is strapped the way it's supposed to be, the seat does not wiggle.Read more ›
So after 5+ hours of researching online, reading manuals and watching online instructional videos on YouTube (such as the one for the Safety 1st Complete Air, which is **NOT** the same model but still offers a visual for parents like us who have never installed a car seat before), my husband set out towards our car with determination in his eyes!
Before we begin, here's some facts about our installation of an Alpha Omega Elite in "Lamont":
* Our car is a 2004 Chevrolet Caviler (4-door)
* We used the LATCH system. Our car does not offer the LATCH system in the middle backseat, so we had to put it behind the passenger's seat. My husband also attempted the seatbelt installation in the middle, but he could not tighten it properly because the belt was quite stubborn and kept twisting after being thread through the carseat.
* Upon first attempt it was installed behind the driver's seat, but due to our car's size that required the driver's seat to be pushed up all the way. This made it extremely difficult to move between the pedals, and we felt like that posed a hazard we weren't willing to take (especially when driving around our little one)!Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Perfect fit for my Baby and awesome that the car seat grows with him .and the seat is big enough that it's not to tight when you add blankets to the car seat ..Published 5 days ago by Amazon Customer
Great car seat... Pretty big... Very comfortable and plush.... My son loves itPublished 6 days ago by Amazon Customer
I really like this car seat especially for the price. It is a bit difficult to install but once you do, it is a great car seat that grow with your child.Published 6 days ago by Alyssa Smith
Well made and and our great grandsons sit real comfy in it , they even fall asleep !Published 7 days ago by M. Knutson
Great deal on a great car seat! Very comfortable, easy to install, and I feel safe with her in it. I ended up buying a second one for my husband's car because the price was... Read morePublished 8 days ago by Chris Naethaenme