Safety 1st Easy Care Swing Tray Booster Seat, Pink
- Simple to clean design
- 3 level height adjustment
- Dishwasher safe, 1 hand swing out tray with cupholder
- 3 point harness
- Chair straps for non slip security
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
1. It's light weight and highly portable. However, my two complaints are that it does not secure sturdily. If I had a wiggly child or a child that tries to get out of seats, I would not recommend this as they will probably fall taking the booster seat and chair with them.
2. The tray is a SNACK tray, meaning that a child's plate will not sit on this tray, so if you're not letting them eat at the table, you'll have to put the food directly on the tray. Only a bowl or cup will fit on the tray. So in my opinion, it's not meant to replace a high chair, and the tray is basically worthless.
3. It has a built in cup holder that is in an inconvenient place - right by the child's arm. If your child puts their cup there you will spend most of your time picking it up off of the floor.
It is worth the money if you're using it for a backup high chair or a booster seat. I did like that the tray washes easily and does not stain. Her Fisher Price space saver tray could never hold up to spaghetti or any other red sauce spills. It's also easy to travel with and install. If it had a bigger tray, I would have given it a higher rating.
Comes with a seatbelt so you can strap little ones in
Height easily adjusts
Easy to clean
Easy to remove the tray (also a con)
Easy to remove the straps so you can wash them
The tray is way too tiny--too small to fit a kid's plate on and the cup holder is too small to fit a sippy cup, which makes you wonder why they even have a space for it. Which doesn't really matter anyway because...
The seat is too shallow when you use the tray so we have never really been able to use the trays, which leads me to the next con...
Without the tray there is a big hole in the seat where the tray fits and this becomes a major distraction for the kids. They spend the entire mealtime fixated on this stupid hole. It took me a couple of weeks after using it to realize they'd been sticking silverware and food through the hole, which was a nice little surprise when I removed the seats from the dining room chairs. Yuck!
Overall, I would probably buy again just because they were a good price and since I have to buy two of everything for my twins I tend to be a lot more frugal than I was back with my first child. But I'm sure there are better seats out there.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I actually got this for like $17 at Walmart. Super easy and quick to assemble and has adjustable legs for different heights. Read morePublished 4 months ago by Kate
Returned. Wanted something that would fit under the table when chair was slid in. Didn't fit under table without tray.Published 6 months ago by tldecori
I love this. Its cute and perfect for my little one. I bought this used but it was practically brand new. What a steal!Published 8 months ago by meemeiu
We have two sets of these. Two at my parents' house and two at my house. They work wonderfully. As long as they are properly strapped to a chair they work fine! Read morePublished 8 months ago by Cindy M.
Bought it for my 2 year old and now bought another one for our 8 month old. Very easy to adjust the straps, and so easy to wipe clean. Read morePublished 8 months ago by Sarah