|Product Dimensions||24.5 x 19.2 x 24.2 inches|
|Item model number||CC138DWL|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Minimum weight recommendation||5 Pounds|
|Maximum weight recommendation||100 Pounds|
|Specification met||Certified frustration-free|
|Orientation||Forward Facing, Rear Facing|
|Rear-facing minimum child weight||5 Pounds|
|Rear-facing maximum child weight||40 Pounds|
|Forward-facing minimum child weight||22 Pounds|
|Forward-facing maximum child weight||65 Pounds|
|Item Weight||18.7 pounds|
Safety 1st Grow and Go 3-in-1 Car Seat, Blue Coral
- Built to grow with your child, this safety 1st car seat supports infants from 5 pounds to toddlers of 40 pounds as a rear facing car seat, 22 to 65 pounds forward facing toddler car seat, and 40 to 100 pounds as a belt positioning booster
- Harness holders keep the harness open, making it easier to get into and out of the seat; front seat passengers can enjoy up to 7 inches more legroom with the rear facing infant seat's reduced footprint
- Adjust the height of the headrest and harness in 1 easy step with the quickfit harness; even in booster mode, the headrest adjusts easily, ensuring the best fit for your child
- Two integrated cup holders keep snacks and drinks close; easy to clean, the seat pad removes easily, ready to go into the washing machine and dryer
- This car seat meets or exceeds federal, ASTM, and JPMA safety standards and includes a 1 year limited warranty
- Safety 1st believes parenting should have fewer worries and more joyful moments; as the first and only leader in child safety, safety 1st is here to give you peace of mind so you can spend less time worrying and more time enjoying every first you experience with your child
- An adjustable 3 position recline makes it easy to get a good fit for the seat in your car, assembled product dimensions 24.00 inches x 19.00 inches x 23.75 inches
Frequently bought together
More items to explore
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
At Safety 1st we’re not scared of a little dark. We don’t shy away from a 2am cough. We let our toddlers race down spiraling slides…by themselves. We go swimming immediately after eating. We take long road trips, without electronics.
We’re a new generation of parent – a new breed of safety crusaders. We protect by permitting. We risk more by not risking anything. And that’s not a risk we’re willing to take.
Safety 1st Grow and Go 3-in-1 Convertible Car Seat
Kids grow so fast that it seems to happen overnight. (These jammies fit yesterday!) It’s a 3-in-1 convertible car seat that’s ready to take baby home from the hospital or bring a big kid to soccer practice – and it’s there for you every wonderful moment in between. Let’s face it, life as a mom can be hectic, but with the Grow and Go it’s easy for them to grow and for you to be on the go.
- Supports infants from five pounds to toddlers of 40 pounds (rear-facing car seat)
- Supports toddlers 22 to 65 pounds (forward-facing car seat)
- Supports children 40 to 100 pounds (belt-positioning booster)
- Three-position recline makes it easy to get a good fit in your car
- QuickFit Harness for easy adjustment of both harness and headrest in one simple step
Rear-Facing Protection for Babies
The Grow and Go can be used in the rear-facing position for newborns and growing toddlers, from 5 to 40 pounds.
Forward-Facing for Toddlers and Kids
In forward-facing mode, the Grow and Go keeps your child protected in a harness with side impact protection up to 65 pounds.
When your child is big enough, remove the harness to use the belt-positioning booster mode for kids up to 100 pounds.
Convenience for Everyday Life
Kids sneak in snacks and you find them mushed into every crevice. The seat pad comes off without removing the harness, because let’s face it – you don’t have time for that.
Handy Harness Holders
It can be tough to get a child who’s arching their back in the car seat – because no one likes leaving the park. Harness holders make it easy to get “Archie” and “Floppy” into the seat.
Reason to Raise Your Cup
Kids always want to take one for the road. That’s why we’ve included two convenient cup holders, just in case they want to take two.
|Safety 1st Grow and Go 3-in-1||Safety 1st Grow and Go EX Air 3-in-1||Safety 1st Continuum 3-in-1||Safety 1st Guide 65||Safety 1st UltraMax Air 360 4-in-1|
|Modes of Use||3-in-1 Car Seat||3-in-1 Car Seat||3-in-1 Car Seat||2-in-1 Car Seat||4-in-1 Car Seat|
|Child Weight Range||5-100 Pounds||5-100 Pounds||5-80 Pounds||5-65 Pounds||4-120 Pounds|
|Extended Rear-Facing (Rated to 50-lbs near facing)||✓||NA||NA||✓|
|Air Protect Advance Side Impact Protection||NA||✓||NA||NA||✓|
|360 Protect System (Six Layers of Safety)||NA||NA||NA||NA||✓|
|Advanced Testing (front, side, and rollover crashes)||NA||NA||NA||NA||✓|
|Cup Holders||2 Integrated||2 Integrated||1 Integrated||1 Attached||2 Integrated; Dishwasher-Safe|
|Harness Holders (Keep straps out of the way)||✓||✓||✓||NA||✓|
|Machine Washable Fabric Cover||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Comfort Pillows||Lumbar, Head||Lumbar, Head, Seat (Reversible)||Lumbar||Lumbar||Lumbar, Head, Infant-Positioning|
Compare with similar items
Graco Extend2Fit Convertible Car Seat | Ride Rear Facing Longer with Extend2Fit, Kenzie
Graco SlimFit 3 in 1 Convertible Car Seat | Infant to Toddler Car Seat, Saves Space in your Back Seat, Annabelle
Graco Grows4Me 4 in 1 Car Seat, Infant to Toddler Car Seat with 4 Modes, West Point
Safety 1st Guide 65 Convertible Car Seat, Chambers
|Shipping||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details|
|Age Range Description||Less than 18 months||Less than 18 months||—||—||Less than 18 months|
|Color||Blue Coral||Kenzie||Annabelle||West Point||Chambers|
|Item Dimensions||24.50 x 19.20 x 24.20 inches||22.10 x 19.20 x 25.20 inches||26.81 x 19.88 x 22.36 inches||20.00 x 21.50 x 24.00 inches||20.20 x 18.50 x 27.20 inches|
|Item Weight||18.70 lbs||19.00 lbs||19.69 lbs||22.53 lbs||15.00 lbs|
|Maximum Weight Recommendation||100.00 lbs||65.00 lbs||100.00 lbs||110.00 lbs||65.00 lbs|
|Minimum Weight Recommendation||5.00 lbs||4.00 lbs||5.00 lbs||5.00 lbs||5.00 lbs|
|Strap Type||All in one||All in one||—||—||All in one|
From your first ride together coming home from the hospital to soccer day carpools, the Safety 1st Grow and Go 3-in-1 Convertible Car Seat gives your child a safe and comfortable ride. Built to grow with your child, this car seat supports 5 to 40 pounds as a rear-facing infant car seat, 22 to 65 pounds forward-facing toddler car seat, and 40 to 100 pounds as a belt-positioning booster. An adjustable three-position recline makes it easy to get a good fit for the car seat in your car. Harness holders keep the harness open, making it easier to get into and out of the car seat. Front seat passengers can enjoy up to seven inches more legroom with the rear-facing infant car seat's reduced footprint. Adjust the height of the headrest and harness in one easy step with the QuickFit Harness. Even in booster mode, the headrest adjusts easily, ensuring the best fit for your child. Two integrated cup holders keep snacks and drinks close. Easy to clean, the car seat pad removes easily, ready to go into the washing machine and dryer. This car seat meets or exceeds federal, ASTM, and JPMA safety standards and includes a one-year limited warranty. Safety 1st believes parenting should have fewer worries and more joyful moments. As the first and only leader in child safety, Safety 1st is here to give you peace of mind so you can spend less time worrying and more time enjoying every first you experience with your child.