Amazon Vehicles Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Gifts for Dad Book House Cleaning twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis National Bike Month on Amazon toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 33 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 40 reviews
on August 12, 2011
Having gotten a stroller travel system and after several months of lugging the stroller part in and out of the car I decided that I needed something lightweight and less bulky. I decided to purchase this as the travel system I already have is Safety 1st so I knew the car seat would be compatible. It works well, weighs nothing (at least compared to the stroller) and is nice b/c I can leave it in the car all the time since it's only use is for shopping etc where I don't want to take baby out of the seat. The basket part is huge, the sun shade is nice and works quite well and it's really easy to fold up.

My only complaint are the wheels, the front ones are designed to rotate when you change direction (like most strollers are) however I've noticed that these don't rotate very well, resulting in difficulty to control it. It pulls to either side if the wheels didn't turn properly and doesn't turn very well when you want to change direction. This seems to be an issue only on slippery floors (like stores) and carpet (doctors offices). Outside, walking to/from the car etc it's fine. I'd almost rather be able to lock them so they don't rotate at all.
on May 13, 2012
We have been using this product for three months with our Safety First car seat. It is much more convenient than using the actual Safety First stroller, which we also have. This item fits easily in the trunk of my car (2003 Lincoln Town Car) and is very lightweight.

The only complaint that I have is that the front wheels don't seems to swivel as easily as they should, so it can be difficult to keep in a straight line. It's not like you need to have Mr. Universe strength to control it or anything like that. It's just not as smooth as I think it should be.

I would recommend this product if you just need to get from the parking lot to the store or something like that. If you're going on a longer walk, which we have done, it is a pretty bumpy ride. I think I'm going to look for something with pneumatic tires for such occasions.

When the seat is installed you have plenty of room under it for your diaper bag and a few groceries.
on February 2, 2013
This stroller is reasonably light and folds and unfolds easily. We have a Safety 1st car seat and it snaps in perfectly, really nice to have this option when your child is too small for a big stroller. The wheels are on the cheapish side, and steering can be frustrating. It does not steer smoothly, you can turn and instead of the wheels following, they will skid along. I was able to improve this by a LOT by oiling the posts where the front wheels mount. Pretty good storage underneath, and has a nice rain/shade cover that pulls out and attaches to the car seat. If this cost more, I would have rated it three stars, but for this price I'm pretty happy with it.
on June 26, 2012
I'm going to try to add pictures I took of this stroller to show just how awesome it is. It has a bulit in shade cover which I didnt know it had actually. So many of my other friends with these kinds of strollers had to buy a cloth thing which wraps around the whole car seat and can get super hot in the summer or the babys legs are just sitting out in the sun when using a stroller of this kind. However, this one comes with a cover that is built in so you dont have to worry about forgetting the cover or leaving the baby's arms and leg exposed when in direct sun. I love it. Also has a big under compartment, 2 cup holders, and a private closing compartment for keys, phone, etc. So happy we got this, love it.
review image review image review image review image
on January 31, 2013
Like what a lot of other reviewers stated, the front wheels will give you a headache. But for what it's worth, I don't regret the purchase. Fits prefectly in my van, use it sparingly, usually at malls and stores. You just have to use two hands all the time and lift the front whenever making any sharp turns. After a while you get used to it. For how much it is, still a pretty good deal.
on June 4, 2012
This Car Seat Carrier was perfect for my Safety 1st car seat. We are able to stroll with the baby at the mall so much easier now. It is lightweight/compact and stays in our trunk when not in use.
on June 13, 2012
This is quite a nifty little car seat carrier. Well it's not really that little... I hear that it's quite a bit larger than the standard car seat carriers from other brands.

Anyway, so our 2008 Peg Perego Primo Viaggio clics in very nicely and is removed very easily. This thing definitely does the trick of lugging around a heavy carseat. It's also pretty lightweight and has a fun large basket to help get your shopping bags to and from the car. I also love the cupholder, closed compartment and the sunshade makes it all worth the money.

EXCEPT... I wouldn't quite call this a stroller as it hardly strolls! The wheels in front are terrible and get stuck in all sorts of weird positions but not straight. I pushed this down the block to pick up my daughter from school and it was a very clunky ride. My newborn's head was bobbing all over the place... it really does not push well outside. I hadn't noticed until now since I usually push it directly to the car and then back into the house.

So to sum it all up: Great for getting to and from the car and decent for indoor use or shopping.
on May 8, 2013
I received this Stroller and was so absolutely excited to put it together and start using it. Everything went well, I put it together with no problem. Then I realized there was no canopy, i looked everywhere, stripped the box down, checked the stroller itself about 10 times and nothing. I contacted Right Start and they treated me like I was stupid, telling me they apologize I couldn't locate the canopy, told me to look under the cup holder and the pouch should be there. Well that was the reason why I contacted them in the first place. Then they later sent me an email saying that I had just bought the regular stroller frame. When clearly I knew and had the receipt to show them I had purchase this one. They never requested on sending me the correct one, they simply offered a 20% off refund or a complete refund. I don't think I'll ever order anything from them. Too much a of a pain when it comes to fixing a clear mistake they made even after sending them all my proof of the correct item I purchased.
on April 12, 2015
Our daughter and son-in-law love this for their newest son.
on December 12, 2012
I wish I had one of these for my last 2 kids, it took til #3 for me to get fed up with the giant stroller routine so I ordered this when my newest baby was a month old. This carseat carrier is great! It's lightweight, opens & folds back up super easily, the basket underneath is large and the sunshade is a great idea and works well. It's great not having to lug the carseat over my arm when I go into a store and not having to wake a sleeping baby is wonderful. I have an Evenflo Serenade carseat and it fits perfectly, clicks into place and is very secure. I think this stroller maneuvers well, too. I don't have any problems with the front wheels as I think some other reviewers said they did. It rolls along well outside (although I don't think it's for heavy terrain) as well as in the mall or a store where you have to maneuver in and out of tight spaces. A+++!