- Shipping Weight: 0.8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B01LWX45ZW
- Average Customer Review: 110 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #204 in Gift Cards (See Top 100 in Gift Cards) Manufacturer’s warranty can be requested from customer service. Click here to make a request to customer service.
Safeway Gift Card
|Price:||$100.00 & FREE Shipping. Details|
- Reedemable only for merchandise at Safeway companies stores in the U.S.
- Reedeem Instore Only
- It's the perfect gift for any occasion.
- No returns and no refunds on gift cards.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Safeway company stores (Safeway, Vons, Pavilions, Randalls, Tom Thumb, and Carrs) are leaders in the grocery industry and present a gift card offering value and convenience! The Safeway gift card is accepted at over 1,250 store locations in the US.
Denomination: 100 | Design Name: Traditional
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Legal DisclaimerPurchase of the card constitutes acceptance of the following terms: card can be used for merchandise purchases only at any of the stores listed on this card, non-merchandise purchases (e.g. gift cards, money orders/transfers, lottery) are not allowed. Card may be used multiple times until value is depleted and cannot be redeemed for cash except where required by law. Funds will not be replaced on lost/stolen cards and Safeway Gift Card LLC is not responsible for use of card without your knowledge. Card does not expire and has no fees. In California, Tom Thumb is not a Safeway company. Issued by Safeway Gift Cards, LLC. Distributed by Blackhawk Network, Inc.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
#1 Paid for gas with cash: 22.1 MPG
#2 Paid for with Visa card: 22.4 MPG
#3 Paid for with Safeway gift card: 30.9 MPG**
#4 Paid for with cash: 19.9 MPG
#5 Paid for with Safeway gift card: 28.7 MPG**
**So you can plainly see that using the Safeway gift card always results in much better gas mileage. I also gave a Safeway gift card to a friend as a birthday gift and they said their tank of gas seemed to last a lot longer, so that is further proof.
Since Safeway saves money when you use their own card vs. other payment methods, I think their pumps are programmed to reward the customer with a better grade of gas which gets better mileage. This is proof!!
Pros: Gets much better gas mileage
Cons: Must remember to keep buying more gift cards
Disclaimer: I'm not paid by Safeway to write this review. Actually most (I really dare say most) items at Safeway are expensive.