Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
4 Year Music Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
Saga HT-10 Electric Guitar Kit - PS Style,Natural
|Top Material||Maple Wood|
About this item
- Arched top select basswood body with flamed maple veneer top–all shaping and routing complete–for maximum tone and sustain
- Solid maple neck with prefretted rosewood fingerboard for fast, easy action
- Paddlehead peghead shape with predrilled holes and adjustable truss rod
- Electronics complete and ready for installation–no soldering required
- Includes heavily nickel plated steel hardware, cord, strings and easy to follow instruction manual
- To learn more, please see our Product Description below
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Make-your-own Guitar Kit. Made by Saga!
If you enjoy expressing yourself through the process of making music, you are sure to love the chance to express yourself by making your own custom guitar. By using the easy to follow instructions provided and a few simple tools, the Saga HT-10 Electric Guitar Kit makes it simple. Because all of the most difficult procedures have already been done for you, all that's left to do is to choose the color or design, assemble the parts, and you are well on your way to the creation of a masterpiece.
- Kit includes all parts and instructions to build a complete, playable guitar
- All hardware is heavily nickel-plated
- Electronics are complete and ready for installation--no soldering required
- All holes are pre-drilled
- Complete with strings and electric cord
- Available in right-handed versions only
Building your very own electric guitar was never easier!
Blank peghead shape with tuning machine holes. Solid select maple neck. Fretted rosewood fingerboard. Adjustable truss rod.
Electronic parts are complete and ready for installation. No soldering is required. All shaping and routing complete.
Body & Hardware
All-solid arched top select basswood body with flamed maple veneer for maximum tone and sustain. Steel, heavily nickel-plated hardware with 14:1 ratio geared machines for precise tuning.
About Saga Kits Saga offers a variety of kit models that will easily accommodate today's most popular music styles, and challenge any musician who is looking to be a little different than all the rest. Our electric guitar and bass kits come in five of the most popular body shapes and pick-up configurations found on the market today, giving the owner a chance to make his or her own signature model. For those who are into more traditional music, Saga has brought back its original banjo kit in both openback and resonator versions.
HT-10 Electric Guitar Kit, Truss Rod Wrench, Instrument Cable, Strings.
Compare with similar items
Spalted Maple LP Guitar - DIY Build Your Own Guitar Kit
Saga LJ-10 Student Electric Guitar Kit - Single Cutaway
The FretWire DIY Electric Guitar Kit Singlecut Style Build Your Own Guitar Kit
Saga LC-10 LP Style Electric Guitar Kit
The FretWire DIY Electric Guitar Kit Double Cut Build Your Own Guitar Kit
|Sold By||Amazon.com||The Fretwire||Amazon.com||The Fretwire||Amazon.com||The Fretwire|
|Fretboard Material Type||Rosewood||Engineered Rosewood||Rosewood||Engineered Rosewood||Rosewood||—|
|Guitar Bridge System||Adjustable||Tune-O-Matic||Tremolo||Tune-O-Matic||Hardtail Bridge||Tune-O-Matic|
|Guitar Pickup Configuration||3-Way||Combination||Single Coil||Combination||Single Coil||Combination|
|Item Dimensions||29.00 x 19.00 x 3.00 inches||—||29.00 x 19.00 x 3.00 inches||—||19.20 x 3.80 x 29.20 inches||—|
|Neck Material Type||Maple||Mahogany||Maple||Maple||Maple||—|
|Number of Strings||6||6||6||6||6||6|
Building your own electric guitar was never easier! Here is your chance to express yourself by creating a one-of-a-kind masterpiece. The HT-10 is a double cut-away, arch-top machine that will easily accommodate any of today's music styles, being limited only by your imagination!
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Initial setup came out terrible. The instruction said that I MAY have to file the nut, and I sure did! Also had to insert a shim to change the neck angle.
The tuning machines that come with the kit are terrible, and will need to be replaced.
Sound? I don't know yet, because after assembly according to the instructions, it doesn't work! The volume control acts like an on/off switch, tone control & 3-way switch do nothing. The colors of the wires in the kit do not correspond to the instructions. So, if you buy this kit, be prepared to:
1. Buy decent tuning machines.
2. Spend time filing the nut, and adjusting the neck angle.
3. Go online & learn how to wire the guitar.
For a PRS style guitar the headstock needs to have the tuner holes drilled to sort of mimic the PRS..I tried to mimic the headstock shape as much as possible. Was unable to really even come close the way the tuner holes were drilled.
The other hardware is cheap, too. I had one of the mounting screws for the neck break off; another one split the heel. The damage wasn't so bad that it wouldn't work, but now I've got a guitar that doesn't sound that great, and I probably could only give away.
Two stars instead of one because it was a fun learning experience.