3 Year Bike/Scooter Extended Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and coverage begins at the end of the manufacturer's labor warranty. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
SagaPlay F1 Self Balance Board Motorized 2 Wheel Self Balancing Scooter [CSA/UL2272 Certified] All-Terrain Tires Personal Hover Transporter for Kids and Young Adults [Model: F1, Black, Series N20]
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- GO SAFER - CSA /UL 2272 Certified SagaPlay F1 Self Balance board with UL2271 Certified LG Smart Battery. Underwent and passed 159 tests regarding safety regulations, meaning no potential fire hazards.
- MORE POWER - SagaPlay has 250W Dual Motors that help it climb slopes as steep as 15 degree and last over 1 hour and over 9 mile range on a single charge, making it the most powerful balance board on the market.
- GO ANYWHERE - Featuring LED battery indicator, non-slip food pedals and solid rubber tires for all- terrain purposes. Rated IP56 for solidness and water resistance. Easily maneuver through grass, mud and sand on the board built to do more. (Notes: Carry up to 220lbs of weights)
- Self-balancing - Go forwards, backwards and even SPIN, every motion, from start to stop, is powered by dynamic equilibrium, which allows riders easily control the board by shifting your body weight. Plus the built-in fast 2 hour fast charging technology, it makes the most sophisticated product of its kind.
- BEYOND THE PRODUCT - 1 year limited warranty covers parts and labor from the manufacturer, a US company based in the heart of Silicon Valley.
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
Based in Silicon Valley the Sagaplay team’s goal is to revolutionize the technology in the balance board industry, all while maintaining high safety standards and enhancing the rider experience.
Speed, Mobility, and Fun.
- Lithium-ion Battery with Intelligent Protection
- 6.5” inch Alloy Wheels and slick performance tires
- CSA 3892-81 cross-listed with UL 2272 certification
- Water Resistant (Splashes)
- Gyro-scopic sensors and dual hub motors
- Product Weight: 22 lbs / 10KGs
- Dimensions 7x24x6.5 inches (178x610x165mm)
Ways to Play
With SagaPlay’s aerodynamic design, experience the wind beneath your feet as you glide through the streets.
For the Daring
At 22lbs SagaPlay is one of the lightest boards on the market, meaning its built for tricks.
Change direction and speed with ease due to an advanced omni- directional movement based design.
Custom rubber guards protect your board from even the toughest spills.
With an array of assorted colors available, express your personality anyway you want with SagaPlay.
US based customer service & standard 1- year warranty ensures the protection of your board.
The SagaPlay board is ready for takeoff. Are you? Take SagaPlay for a spin and unleash a new level of fun today.
Introducing SagaPlay F1 Self-balancing Scooter Self Balance Board
SagaPlay is far from average, it's the next generation of electrical self-balancing board technology. Recently the hoverboard industry took the world by storm as it showed a new innovative form of transportation. Unfortunately this new wave of technology came with a few issues of its own. SagaPlay recognized the problems and safety concerns in the industry and corrected them to develop the transportation of tomorrow for the generation of today.
The SagaPlay has obtained the highest standard in regards to safety after successfully becoming UL 2272 Certified; assuring users that fire and electrical hazards are not a factor. Besides being safer, SagaPlay stands out because its durable build helps it tackle virtually any obstacle in its way. Travel through grass, mud, dirt and sand with this new device built to go anywhere and do more.
1. Wear safety gear prior riding
2. Do not charge overnight or leave unattended
3. Do not modify a hoverboard to give out more power
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
We chose Sagaplay's F1 hoverboard for a few reasons. It has had many great reviews on Amazon as well as other sites. It is a U.S.A. based company. It is a startup ( I always like to support the little guy. Until they become big guys at which point I look for another little guy).
My daughter tends too hold her emotions close, but when we pulled out the wrapped box and she guessed what it was before ripping off the paper, she had a hard time containing her excitement. She tried, but failed. There were smiles that reached all the way around to the back of her head and giggles galore.
The night before her birthday I had opened it, read all the printed materials (i didn't want to do anything wrong to it), and charged it. It was good to go for her when she opened it.
She turned it on and all seemed fine. She was able to get on and ride; no problems for a few moments. Then it started shuttering. When she hoped off it settled down. In the interest of brevity, I'll just tell you, gentle readers, that after spending a couple days with the F1, having it shudder and buck often enough (and sometimes violently enough to cause concern for the safety of my daughter and hallway walls), we decided to contact Sagaplay directly.
We really, really wanted a phone number to call. No such luck. No phone numbers to be had on their documentation or their web site. Our only recourse was the online contact form. Sagaplay promised a two business day response time. Not ideal, but acceptable. Unfortunately, I sent the message about our issues with the F1 out on a Thursday. We waited till Monday. No response. I gave them an extra day. Still no response. In the meantime, my very disappointed daughter is still trying to ride the F1. We tried resetting it per the documentation. Seemed to help a little, but not totally and then the shuddering and bucking would start up again.
After the third day, we finally made the decision to return it to Amazon and try a different brand. Let me make a side note here. Amazon is amazing. I printed the return label, dropped off the defective F1 at the UPS Store, and had the purchase price for the F1 refunded, and a replacement hoverboard of a different brand ordered all within 24 hours.
We ended up purchasing this: https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B06VSC391V/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
VERY happy with it!
Now, finally for the reason I'm writing my first review on Amazon. I did receive a response from Sagaplay. TWO WEEKS AFTER WE RECEIVED THE REPLACEMENT HOVERBOARD. For your enjoyment, I will copy their response to me and my return response to them. Enjoy.
It's been awhile since you first wrote in. We experienced a higher than expected volume of customer inquiries. We are painstakingly, but diligently, replying to them in the order they are received. I apologize for any inconvenience in this regard.
Since the SagaPlay Self-balancing Board is covered under a one year warranty, we can repair your board or, if necessary, help you with a replacement. You will need to first send the faulty product back to us so that we can conduct further investigation. Please note that, according to our return/replacement policy and Amazon’s return policy, the buyer is responsible for returned shipping costs.
However, I can make a one-time exception to our warranty policy for you and provide you with a pre-paid return label. Will this work for you?
Sagaplay is a new startup company. Thank you for your patience as we continue to improve.
Sagaplay Customer Service Representative
And my response:
Thank you for contacting me. I'm not sure what return policy of Amazon you are referring to. Amazon already accepted and paid for the return of the hoverboard. With the return credit from Amazon I purchased a different brand of hoverboard for my daughter. She is very pleased with it. She's had it for about two weeks now. No issues at all with it. It has the added benefits of being pink and having Bluetooth.
May I make a suggestion? As a startup, if you promise to respond to customers within two days, you better honor that promise. I was willing to wait two days for your response, but not two weeks. Especially, given that this was a birthday gift.
I also do not appreciate your disinformation about Amazon's return policy. To compound that with your attempt to convince me you are doing me a favor by paying for shipping on a faulty product does not help to build trust in your brand.
I've never left a review on Amazon, and wasn't going to this time . Your disingenuous and less than timely response has prompted me to do so.
Good luck on building that brand trust. If this is how you plan to treat your clients, I believe you will need it.
First they state they had not received it under the RMA provided, we provided proof of receipt and now over a month later we have no word on resolution.
While this board did perform well i can't recommend purchasing from Ultraproof/Trianium, the have very poof customer service and will not respond to service requests without having Amazon put pressure on them.
P.S. This was a present for my grand daughter and she is very upset.