Sage Select Rolling Tote - Easy Fold up to Store - Multi-Purpose - Light Household Tasks, Laundry, Store Crafts & Hobby Supplies
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Rolling Tote with Wheels - Use as laundry trolley, sewing machine rolling tote, craft storage bag or multi-purpose bag.
- A helping hand around a home or apartment. Ideal for storage of Crafts, Knitting, Quilting, Sewing and other Hobby Supplies. Arrive at your craft group organized and with style!
- Wheels and Kick Stands Easily Fold down and Bag Fold Ups for Storage in Closet or Car Trunk. Two Kickstands to Stand Upright and Stay Stationary. Handles are about 30 inches from ground when wheels are extended
- Easy to Reach Pocket on Front for craft accessories and small Items such as keys and lists
- Brown Floral pattern with Beige Background
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
WHEELS & KICK STAND FOR EASE OF USE - FOLDS UP FOR STORAGE
• Roll a light load around the home, into a car or over to neighbors
• Stop and Start made easy with kickstands
• Easily folds up for storage in closet or car trunk - takes less space than totes with metal frames
LIGHTWEIGHT FOR PULLING SMALL LOADS
• Light Weight (1.1 pounds) for pulling up a curb or lifting into a car
• Scratch-resistant nylon bag
• Thick strap adds to durability
CHEERFUL COMPANION FOR LIGHT TASKS & CRAFTS + HOBBIES
• Neutral floral pattern brightens any day
• Move light crafts and hobby materials to social gatherings such as quilting, craft and sewing circles
• Practical help to support an active, independent lifestyle
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I received this Rolling Craft Tote with Wheels for free in exchange for my honest and unbiased review. All views, experiences, and opinions are solely my own.
The tote itself is roughly 21 inches high, 13 inches wide and the sides each measure 6 inches. The wheels and legs are 4 inches high each. I LOVE the print on the bag, very stylish! It is made of a thick fabric and folds downs to 13 inches long and 6 inches wide by 2 inches high. You could easily fit this in a backpack, small duffle, large purse or in a small spot in your car. It has a velcro closure on the top when using and another set for when it is closed and straps to carry. The wheels and legs are easy to open and close, you simply follow the provided arrows and pull out and roll down to close or simply lift the wheel and the both will lock into place. There is a small pocket on the outside which would be great for keys, your cell phone or any other small items, the pocket is 7 inches wide and 4 inches deep.
On the bottom of the tote are wheels and legs that adjust out when you are ready to roll. Once you are to your destination you can put the wheels back. I am able to do this by holding the tote straps in one hand and collapsing the wheels with the other. The tote can be difficult to stand upright due to the fabric sides, so it would be best to place on the arm of a chair or in the seat of a chair or other place when removing items or to store if you are keeping materials inside. For this reason, this would not be a good "around town all day" shopping bag. If you were to be shopping at multiples stores, and stopped to look at something, you would be unable to sit the bag down without it flopping over. If you do not mind having to hold it or prop it on something, it may work for you. On the other hand, if you were walking to a grocery store, for example, made purchases, and put your lightweight purchases in the bag (ex. cereal, bread, eggs, chips) and transported home, this would work great.
I have been using this tote for a week carting 10 students files, a few games, pencils, scissors, and crayons and it has been working out wonderfully. I have been loading my needed materials for the day in the bag, click the wheel/legs into place and roll into my first school for the day. I love the print on the fabric as it is very fashionable. I have gotten many comments from my coworkers on this tote. I love how compact this is and that I can store the bag in a small space until I need to use it again.
* Great for point A to B transporting
* Best for lightweight items
* Lightweight and folds up small enough to store almost anywhere without taking up much space
* Great design and fabric
* If left sitting upright, packed and unsupported, it may tip over
For the rolling craft tote's intended purpose, I think it is great. I am going to be attending a "Pinterest" party with some friends and plan to pack my box of paints, brushes and canvas' in this bag. I would recommend this to crafters, artists, therapists, parents and grandparents. It is a great versatile bag. I would definitely buy this at the current selling price of $19. I would be happy to answer any questions.
I received this product for free in exchange for testing, inspecting and reviewing it. I received no other compensation for my review and always give my honest and unbiased opinion of each product.