Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM $54.99 for a limited time only Handmade Last Minute Gifts Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon JCVJ JCVJ JCVJ  All-new Echo Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on September 2, 2017
This almond mix is too delicious! I sat and ate the entire bag in one sitting! I'm not normally a person who snacks on nuts and bought these as part as a new diet change. I thought since I'm not crazy about nuts, a small snack of a handful should give me the desired results. But an entire bag?? Get this if you want to binge. It's delicious!
LOVE these Sahale snacks! This is my favorite flavor other than the Pecan Cashew Crisp that is only sold at Costco seasonally (or on Amazon for entirely too much money). This flavor is sweet, but not too sweet so it's kind of like dessert! I try to eat things like this instead of candy when I want something sweet. I'm glad they made the single serve packs because I tend to get carried away with a whole bag. Delicious flavor, highly recommended!
on April 7, 2017
As a food product developer, I can be really picky about my snack foods. Sahale NEVER disappoints! The vanilla pomegranate cashews have such a unique blend of flavors, and the individual packaging makes them perfect for snacking on-the-go, and portion control. Nom. Nom. Nom.
on February 15, 2016
Update: Such a shame that you have to blow $25 on other stuff to qualify to add this to an order. Even when the item itself raises that total equal to or above that mark. What the hell Amazon?

Not sure why some people don't like this product, tastes may vary due to people being people?

I didn't find anything wrong flavor wise, it could benefit from more blueberries & it's other fruit whatever it was.
I liked it even if others didn't, an I couldn't find any issues with the flavoring for each item within, was fine to me.
on January 3, 2015
This size isn't as tasty as the larger bag. For some reason these snack packs have whole almonds and the larger bag has cut almonds. The flavor distribution is better with the slivered almonds. But I have to say this is like crack! They taste so amazing. My only regret is letting my husband taste them, now I need to have a secret stash so he doesn't eat them all!!!!!
on November 9, 2017
Enjoy a few bites of sweetness at the end of your meal with these zesty, slightly sweet cashews.
Careful, they are addictive!
I bought 2 bags just in case I get an urge to binge on them.
They just arrived yesterday and half the bag is gone.
Great price, too.
The local movie house charges $8.50 for the same sized bag. Hummm...
on January 19, 2016
Downrated one for value and coconut peices are not my thing. But its not offensive in this especially with the blend, good salt, lemon juice apple peices, almond and cashew, scant blueberries. Would consider another variety based on price point. Have previously tried sahale bars, not a fan. Roasted nuts bland. But I like their pomegrate vanilla nuts. This second.
on September 10, 2017
If there are already almonds in the product, then why do you have to add almond extract?! Gross. I hated it. My spouse loves these though, so I gave it two stars instead of one.
on December 5, 2014
This may be the best snack I've ever had in my mouth! and there's not even any chocolate in it! Oooh, now there's an idea, toss in some dark chocolate chips and this may be the best thing you'll ever put in your mouth too. I discovered these at a local office supply store and thought they were way overpriced but I was hungry, waiting in a long line for service so I treated myself to these. Geez, were these awesome; the bits of cherries and seasonings are just a perfect mix of yumminess. Also, since I'm on the road all the time, these are great to keep in the vehicle for a quick, healthy snack. Of course, they won't last that long. After getting hooked on them, then I could no longer find them at my local stores so I'm really glad to see this item on Amazon so I can have them delivered my door in bulk. I should probably set up a subscription. Highly recommended!
on October 11, 2017
SOOOOOOO yummy!!! I have purchased these snacks (pomegranate pistachios) several times at my nearest grocery store. When I found them on Amazon at a great price, I had to definitely purchase them! I will continue to purchase these monthly. I think they're so delicious and my coworkers all agree!! I am also gonna buy these for their xmas bags!