Sahara Sailor Rabbit Style Wine Bottle Opener Corkscrew with Foil Cutter and Replacement Corkscrew
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 1. Heavy duty stainless steel and composite lever wine opener works great on synthetic corks;
- 2. Ingenious ergonomic design allows for hassle-free cork removal in just seconds. No more twisting & pushing-it's simple for anyone to use with minimal effort;
- 3. Foil Cutter Included: Dual blade-system foil cutter slices bottle foil neatly and cleanly with just a gentle twist of the wrist;
- 4. Just put it on top of a bottle and press the lever downwards and upwards. It requires very little force and doesn't hurt the cork;
- 5. Our wine bottle opener comes with a gift box which makes it ideal for gift giving for birthday, wedding, anniversary, Christmas and others.
Customers also shopped for
How to use Sahara Sailor Rabbit Wine Opener?
1. Use the included foil cutter to remove any foil wrapping on the outside of your bottle. If there is wax atop your bottle/cork, remove this too, as rabbits are not designed to operate through these extra layers.
2. Hold the rabbit corkscrew's gripping handles in one hand and raise the lever with your other, this will automatically raise the corkscrew into position.
3. Center the corkscrew over the cork and lower the rabbit opener into place over the cork/opening of the bottle. Squeeze the gripping handles at the top of the neck to grip the bottle during the removal process.
4. Raise the lever and the corkscrew will naturally plunge into the cork. Pull down on the lever (you will hear a slight click,) which will slide the cork up and out of the bottle. Release your grip on the gripping handles and pull the rabbit up and away from the bottle's neck.
5. To release the cork from the corkscrew raise the lever to lower the cork and corkscrew. Once the corkscrew is lowered squeeze the gripping handles and pull down on the lever. The cork will pop out!
1x Sahara Sailor Rabbit Wine Opener
1x Replacement Corkscrew Spiral
1x Foil Cutter
1x User Manual
Top Customer Reviews
The proof however, was in the actual bottle opener. As the person who routinely has to open the bottles of wine for my wife and her friends (admittedly, because our corkscrew is older than dirt), I was surprised at how easily this worked. The rabbit ears gave off a faint click as I drove the corkscrew into place, and the cork popped out with minimal effort. It also did a nice job of securing the corks (let's be real, if you're going to test something like this, best to use it on multiple bottles while your friends are over) and none of the corks got torn up either. Nothing sucks more than getting cork fragments in your wine because you struggled to get the cork out. I did receive this item in exchange for my honest assessment of it.
directions for using the foil cutter are really clear and precise.
Use of the cork screw you take the lever into the open position and use the bottle grip to hold it. even shows you how to line up with the pins.
close the handles and turn then pull and remove cork.
'there is even directions to get the cork off the machine,.
and how to replace the warn screw.
clean this regularly with warm soapy water. and do not use lube on your machine.
clean well done directions and pictures on the box should you get lost.
two screws one short one long. Solid metal hand grips though the rest of it is plastic. Works beautifully. . I did receive this free for a honest review. Comes packaged really well.
I received this item at a discount in exchange for a review.
I LIKE THE FOIL CUTTER TOO AS I'M NOT WORRIED ABOUT CUTTING MYSELF. IT'S PRETTY EASY TO USE WITH MY BAD HAND, AND IT'S VERY WELL MADE & EASY TO USE I FOUND. I LIKE THIS PRODUCT AND WILL BE BUYING SOME FOR CHRISTMAS GIFTS.
I WOULD RECOMMEND IT TO MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY.