Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New album by Luke Bryan STEM Limited time offer Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TNF TNF TNF  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

Sail Out [Explicit Version]
Format: Audio CD|Change

on December 11, 2013
I love this EP, Trust me you will not be mad if you purchased this. Jhene's voice soothes the soul :-) GREAT BUY !!
on January 6, 2016
I listened to the album on YouTube before purchasing and I fell in love with Jhene Aiko's voice and sound. the CD gives a type of tranquil/cool R&B vibe and I love it. gave this 4 stars only because the back was cracked. I didn't mind so much though because the disc was the only thing that mattered most and it was working perfectly fine.
review image review image
on January 26, 2014
LOVE IT so much wish she had more songs :) Liked her when she first came out ....Definitley like her music even more now! :)
on June 14, 2015
Generally I wasn't impressed with this album. I tend to hold 6-7 track albums to higher standard. Dont get me wrong she has a great singing voice but the songs themselves were just boring for the most part. A lack of originality is probably what it is. Given today's over saturated music environment its very easy to drop something new and its sounds like something from 6 months ago. I'd say to anyone stream this first then decide if you want to move forward.
on December 14, 2013
It's a great CD! Really beautiful vocals, she's easily one of the most talented female artists out right now and has a very unique style.
on March 17, 2014
Jhene Aiko has a great CD. This is a perfect CD. I think i wanted to hear more songs from Jhene. Other than that, the price was worth the 7 tracks. But the CD is Excellent!!!!! I will buy it again and have it in my car as well as my living room stereo.
on November 12, 2017
She has a beautiful voice!
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on November 19, 2017
beautiful voice & lyrics
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on April 3, 2014
I'm glad that she kept this CD simple and Great. It's only 6 songs on this CD, but I would rather have 6 good songs, then 12 songs & only 4 of them be good, so I'm glad I got this. Its the perfect CD to put on repeat.
on March 10, 2014
this album is worth the purchase for the price.
Some people may be weary that it may not be a great buy because the album only holds a total of 7 songs, but they are all quality songs, with beautiful instrumentation, Vocals and Rap Features.
This is a definite buy, Glad to have a Hard Copy!!.